S i x t e e n

J a s o n

"I want you to hack into the cameras within a 25 mile radius and see if you can find anything. Ricky..." It took everything inside me to not beat his ass. I turned to him and looked him in the eyes. "Your coming with me"

We started to walk the same way I saw ariana walk before she left. Small holes were scattered everywhere in the dirt indicating that she might of been taken here. Her phone was thrown to one side of the trail and her shoe stuck in the dirt on the other. I picked up her phone and pressed the home button. A timer was counting down, These sick bastards.

30:15:09

I stared at the screen my heart jumping out of my chest from the adrenaline.

A hand appered on my shoulder and I jumped slightly. "Were going to find her" Ricky squeezed my sholder for assurance. All I could do was have hope that my baby would be back in my arms before the time ran out.

A r i a n a

"I have a surprise on the way for you!"

My face was buried in the pantry ignoring anything anyone was saying. Lance is an Ass. Lance's gang is an Ass. My life in general is an ass. I don't understand why I can't just have a little coffee shop, three dogs, and a comfy little apartment.

"What makes you think I want anything from you?" He smirked

"It's all apart of my plan." Lance started to make his way over to me making me very uncomfortable. "You'll like it I promise."
I grabbed a big bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and made my way back to "my room."

The bed was super cozy and foam. It was like sitting on a marshmallow with expensive comforters.
I switched the TV on and let it watch me as I closed my eyes waiting for anything but to be here.

***

"Ari!" Who the fuck..."your surprise is here come down." I climb out of the bed and walk slowly down the stairs before I see a familiar turquoise suitcase with 3 others matching.

"No.." the air from my chest slowly left. I turned the corner only to see the most important person in my life.

"Hey bitch!!!" Emily grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. " Stop leaving me to fend for myself I got locked out of my house three times since you've been gone"

"Emily, what the hell are you doing here."my heart was beating out of my chest. " Your friend Lance called me and told me you were here and invited me to visit with you. Plus, he sounded hot."

"Well, I think maybe we should hang out later you should le..." A hand squeezed my shoulder

"No, it's not a problem. " Lance made his way to Emily wrapping a arm around her. "I enjoy the company."

____

HHOOLLY AFSHSNFDHDHJDKFLLFFSD

THIS BOOK HAS..........( DRUMROLL)

8.97K

I'm so glad you are enjoying my book.

I working another story currently
(Ofc jariana <3),and I have alot of work to do but I'm trying to update faster.

I love you so much and I'm so so so so greatful!

Gif will be uploaded soon