j e o n g i n - 1

yein

Today, I'm gonna be Music Bank special MC!!!

But, the thing that makes me excited is not that. Jungkook is also the special MC today!! It was announced yesterday to the fans and the responses are quite good. I mean, Jungkook is from BTS. Of course he is popular worldwide and is loved by many people out there.

There's some hurtful comments though..

Yeah, I thought to myself to never read it but I just can't! It is really painful and sad when I read the hurtful comments though. I just hope it won't affect Jungkook on his work. He's been stressed out from all the schedules he had.

We rarely go out to eat or hang out now. Sometimes, he even ignored me when we are in the hallway. I don't blame him for that since he is tired. I can't just go up and talk to him like nothing happens. Yeah, I'm a good girlfriend --'

"Yein-ah" a voice called up to me. I was focusing in practicing my lines for the rehearsal and the script fell down to the ground. I bend down to get it but someone already done it for me.

I chuckle silently.

Without even lifting my head, I know it's Jungkook by his hands.

"Here" he say and handed me the script.

"Thanks!"

Awkward silence. We don't talk for days and suddenly he appears before me. Wth should I say huh?!?!?

My heartbeat is beating fast and I couldn't say a thing to him. What the hell am I doing?! I finally can meet him after all those hectic schedules yet I can't come up anything to talk?! Ugh..

"Have you eat?" He ask. My eyes still gazing at the side of the room. I can't brave myself to look into his eyes.

"I skip lunch since I'm dieting now" I simply answer. He don't say anything and nods. Sigh..until when this will keep on?

AHHH!!!!!!!!

OK! Enough! I'm sick of this awkward silence!!!

"Where have you been?" My voice change as I ask Jungkook. In fact, I was disappointed by all his actions. How can he ignored me for a week when we freaking bump into each other at music shows?!?!!? I mean, he can greet me or something yet he don't even glance at me!!!

"Yein-ah, I-"

"What? What?!!?!? Just freaking say it already!!"

"I was busy"

"Heol, you are THAT busy to even greet me or say hi for less than 10 seconds? It must be good to be popular huh? That you ignored your own girlfriend!!" I mock him.

I don't know what has gotten into me.. I usually never get mad at him or say cruel things to him...

But now,

What am I doing now?

By the time I realized my mistake and was about to apologize,

"Let's break up"

Huh?

Wait...this is not what I want...

"This is what you want right? I also don't want to keep you waiting like a fool anymore. If I'm the one at fault for not giving up some time for you, mianhe. I'm sorry"

No..wait a minute..

It can't end like this...

"But, you also need to realize that the one at fault is only you"

Jungkook turns his back to me and exit the room. Before doing so, he face me with a smile,

"Annyeong Yein-ah"

~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone ~ So, how is it? I'm sorry if it's a little too short since I'm doing it for each member. Still thinking about that to be honest --'
I hope you guys will keep on reading my stories and of course, no force!

Please do comment on what you think of this chapter and vote too.

frhwonu-