I took a seat right in front of Jungkook's throne; I might as well call it that since he was so keen to only wanting that chair, and put my belongings down. I had no idea if the seat I took belonged to some other student that was absent today, but it was either this one or the devil's chair. I know that Mr. Choi said that Jungkook never made it to class, most likely because it was early, and no one likes math, especially first thing in the morning. Can't blame him.

To my surprise, the period ended quick. Perhaps because it was peaceful, even if the hyenas were killing me deep down inside. If looks could kill, I'd be dead...probably wiped off the face of the Earth.

Unfortunately for me, my luck didn't last long. Once I was out in the hallway on my way to my other class that I haven't been to, the pack of hyenas and a group of guys, none I recognized, started name calling me and slamming me from person to person until one moved back and I lost my balance, landing face down on the slippery floor. They all laughed, while other students stared at the commotion and some just kept walking by, ignoring the whole thing. The name musty was brought up again and the main bitch of the group, which I still didn't know her name, told them all about yesterday.

"Look, look. He's glaring at us again. That's all he does." She pointed at me, and I almost wanted to snatch her hand to break it. But I was too much of a coward to stand up for myself.

The bell rang, making me late for my next class but the bullies weren't going anywhere. A tall guy came forward and went down to match my eye level, giving me a cold glare.

"I like weaklings. We're gonna have some fun with you later." He grinned and I swear it was like those evil grins you see in cartoons. He must've been the head of the group, they always tend to stand out more. The leader of the hyenas intertwined her arm around his and I looked up at both of them, understanding the situation. He was the alpha male and she was the alpha female. Their height difference was pretty remarkable though. If I saw them out in the streets and didn't know them, I would've probably smiled at their cute height difference. But looks can be deceiving, 'cause they're bitches.

I had to run to my class after they finally left. Not only did I missed this class yesterday but today I was running late. What a treat.

-

Taehyung sat with me outside the school patio during lunch. We discussed the project we had for science, since today Ms. Kim showed us examples of previous projects students have done. Yoongi wasn't in today, 'cause apparently he had a show to attend today. I actually just found out that he's an underground rapper. He's doing that and composing music here at school, while he goes to underground rap battles and whatnot. I never thought I'd have such a cool friends until today.

"Taetae." I nudged Taehyung as he was going through the handout of the project.

"Hmm?" He didn't take his eyes off the papers.

"If Yoongi-hyung is doing rap and composing, what are you doing? Are you in the performing arts program too?."

"Ah. Yeah I am. I'm actually a saxophonist. I always wanted to learn how to play the saxophone since I was little." He grinned from ear to ear.

"You seem to enjoy what you're doing." I ruffled his hair. He's just so cute.

"Mhmm. I do. I'm in symphonic band."

"Symphonic?"

"Yeah, or concert band. Whatever you wanna call it," he shrugged.

"How come I never see you with your saxophone, like I see some students walking around holding their instrument cases?" I took a bite off the chicken wrapper I had in my hand.