Only Ever You

"Stiles" Lydia whispered, "Hey you know your eyes remind me of a chocolate river"
"Lyds" he whispered back, "you can't see my eyes right now. They're closed because I'm trying to do this thing called sleeping" he grinned. The boy slotted their fingers together, gently running his free hand through Lydia's red locks.
"I'm so glad we figured this out. Or should I say I'm so glad you finally stopped blabbering and actually listened to me"
"Shut it Stilinski I had every right to be the cliche, lovesick girl"

Lydia was right, she was lovesick, but once she decided to give Stiles a second to explain, she fell into the love struck category. Stiles had been telling the truth about never having slept with Malia.
"Lydia you just told me you love me and you're still hung up on your crazy idea that I slept with Malia. Malia freaking tate. Why would I sleep with her? Especially when I have you in my life."
***
It was a hot day. Their professor let them out early and Stiles and Lydia had no plans. Lydia was in her usual position on the coffee table, head hanging off the edge, legs bent and bare feet resting on top. She was wearing the shortest shorts she could find and a T-shirt which was dangerously close to being sweat stained.
"Wanna play fuck marry kill?"
"What are we in 8th grade?" He laughed, "yeah okay"
"Alright. Kathy McMaster, you know the girl who works at the coffee stand, professor Kim, what she's young! Okay and, um, Malia Tate."
"Okay well I'd definitely marry professor Kim, she's financially stable and she's easy on the eyes. Probably would have to fuck Kathy. Sorry Malia, she'd have to go. I'd kill her quickly though. Nice and not painful."
"You would honestly pass up the chance to fuck Malia? Every boy on campus wants to sleep with her. C'mon she's hot"
Stiles stopped throwing popcorn at her.
"Are you trying to make me sleep with her?" He laughed.
"God no just, nevermind Stilinski. Do me now."
Stiles raised his eyebrows suggestively and Lydia scoffed.
"Scott, who you better not kill because what a catch, Chris Evans. I like Captain America don't judge. And Isaac."
The girl giggled at his choices but answered anyway.
"I'd definitely fuck Chris Evans. But who would I marry? Scott's a cute little puppy but Isaac makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich. Alright I'll marry Scott and I'll have to off Isaac."
"Thank god you didn't kill Scott I'd have to end this friendship. He's great even though he's never seen Star Wars. I think his lopsided jaw makes him unique even though a bunch of girls don't like it. You know what, maybe I should date him."
"Stiles I am not dating you. You're just not my type." Scott had walked in the door and flopped down on the couch with Stiles. He put his head in Stiles' lap.
"What do you mean I'm not you're type we're perfect for each other" Stiles pouted.
Scott flipped over pinning Stiles to the couch, straddling his waist.
"Then you won't mind if I just kiss you right here right now"
"Okay okay I take it back we are not perfect for each other" Stiles laughed uncontrollably, listening to Scott and Lydia's giggles joining his.
"So what are we doing?" Scott asked.
"Playing fuck marry kill"
"Oh my god you're both ten year olds. I'm in."
Lydia tried to listen, she really did, but all she could think about was how Stiles hadn't wanted anything to do with Malia. And if a grin appeared on her face, no one needed to know why.
***

It was concluded that Isaac, not Stiles, had slept with Malia. Lydia immediately flushed with embarrassment because she jumped to conclusions so fast, but Stiles didn't care, just leaned in for another kiss from the girl he's been waiting so long to get his lips on. He walked backward toward her bed, pulling her with him.
"I love you. God I love you so much"
Lydia sat on his legs, straddling his wait. She attached her lips to his neck, biting, then soothing the spot with her tongue.
"Are we gonna do this?" Lydia breathed.
"Only if you want to" Stiles chest heaved up and down.
"I want to. Only with you. Only ever wanted this with you."
***
"Hey"
"Lydia Martin do you not know what sleep is?"
Lydia knew he was joking, lightheartedly teasing her like she'd grown so used to.
"Just one more thing I swear. You knew I loved you didn't you?"
"Yeah I think I did. Was just too scared to ask you know"
"You always figure it out" Lydia buried her head into his neck, breathing him in. Stiles. Only ever Stiles.
•••••
Hi my loves! This part is really short and I'm sorry for that. This was the last part but don't worry there will be an epilogue. I'm going to wait until then to post my sappiness about the story.
Also I'm not good at writing the frickle frackle stuff I'm v sorry I just couldn't. Sorry!!!!😆
On another note:
I don't think I'll be writing anymore chartered fics anytime soon. I may write some one shots if you guys want me to. Please let me know.

One more thing can we just talk about Harry Styles haircut and how we've still yet to see it. UGGGGHHHHH.

Thanks loves xxx