Rolling Stones

Hello loves! There's a very important note at the end of this update, so please read it when you're done. Enjoy!!

Right now, Lydia should be venting, eating ice cream, cursing out Stiles, but she wasn't. She let a few stray tears fall before she heard her mothers voice in her head telling her only weak girls cry. Not even Allison had any idea of what happened. She just thought Lydia hadn't went over to tell Stiles her feelings yet. Simply put, Lydia was closing herself off, stuffing her feelings down so far inside her, convincing herself that she felt nothing. Deep down she knew it wasn't true. She felt everything, a cut so deep she was sure it went straight through her heart. But she told herself it was nothing, that she wouldn't eventually be set off and break down, and for now, it was working.

Stiles has no idea anythings wrong, he didn't even know Lydia came to his place that night. So when Lydia blurted out a random question, he was confused to say the least. The girl had her red locks in a messy bun, a few curls hanging around her face as a result of her uncooperative hair. She was wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt she found in Stiles' drawer one night, and since then it had been hers. At times she wondered if he wanted it back but he's never asked and she wasn't going to offer because, it's comfy okay?

The two were working in a comfortable silence and even though their partner projects were over, they didn't stop working together. And obviously it was much more than just study buddies, more like best friends.

"How's Malia?"

Stiles lifted his head from his book, lip pulled in between his teeth. He let out a giggly breath.

"What?"

"How's Malia? You guys are dating now right?" She said, nonchalantly highlighting her text book.

"Lyds, I'm not dating Malia. Why would you think so?", he told her, dropping his book in his lap.

Lydia picked at a stray piece of hair and tucked it behind her ear. She licked her lips and stared down at her book. The tension in the room thickened the longer she stayed silent. Stiles poked at her cheek, coaxing her small dimple out.

"Hey, come on what's up?"

"You guys slept together." Lydia mumbled.
Stiles knitted jus eyebrows together in a confused look.

"No we didn't. Who told you that?"

Lydia grew instantly furious at his response. Why did he think he could lie to her? It took every ounce of Lydia's being to not break down in front of him, so she swiftly picked her things up and left.

****
2 missed calls from Stilinski

Text from Stilisnki: Hey Lyds why'd you leave so soon? Did I say something?

Text from Stilinski: Lydia are you okay?

1 missed call from Stilinski

Text from Stilinski: Hey, talk to me.

2 missed calls from Stilinski

Text from Stilinski:Lydia I don't know why you're avoiding me but I miss you okay.

1 missed call from Stilinski
1 voicemail from Stilinski

Text from Stilinski: Okay, I'm getting pissed off now. Will you just tell me what I did?

Text from Stilinski: Alright I'm done with this I'm coming over.