Star Wars

Lydia had been feeling strange for a few days. At first she told herself it was stress but deep down she knew the real reason. It was guilt. She felt guilty for keeping Stiles a secret from Jackson. Lydia never felt the need to tell him because they were just partners for assignments. Besides, it wasn't like he ever asked her if she'd made any new friends and the few times he had expressed any interest in her life, he never genuinely listened to her answers. It was like he was constantly distracted by something. He stopped calling so often and their short conversation became even shorter.

"Ali I'm going over to Stiles'. Want to come with and see Scott?"
"Oh Scott's busy tonight. He has to work a late shift and he's got this crazy huge assignment he has to finish. You know he has to take biology, organic chemistry, anatomy, and microbiology. And that's just to prepare for veterinary school!" Allison rambled.
Lydia's heart warmed at the sight of Allison eyes lighting up simply because she was talking about Scott.
"Alright. I'll see you later, yeah?" Lydia asked.
"Mhm" Allison mumbled, waving as Lydia walked out the door.

Lydia made her way to Stiles dorm room and walked in announcing her presence. She'd grown so used to coming over that she didn't feel the need to knock.
"Hey Martin" Stiles smiled looking away from the movie he was watching. "Wanna watch with me?"
Lydia closed the door and sat herself down the couch opposite of Stiles. She immediately rolled her eyes seeing the movie he was watching was none other than Star Wars.
"Stiles you must have seen this 47 million times"
"Well yeah but I'm hoping if I watch it enough with Scott around, maybe he'll finally watch it. I just don't understand how he hasn't seen it yet. Blows my mind." Lydia slightly chuckled at Stiles' love for the movie. Suddenly her mind snapped back to his first sentence.
"Stiles"
"Shh"
"Stiles for real. Is Scott here?"
"Yeah why?" He asked, eyes still glued to the screen.
"No reason just wondering."
Slipping her hand into the pocket of her pants, Lydia pulled out her phone. She sent Allison a text. Ali's text back confirmed her suspicion.
"So when does Scott leave for work?" Lydia questioned Stiles.
"Oh he doesn't have work tonight." He replied casually.
"Oh that's weird because Allison said he had to work the late shift tonight." Lydia raised her eyebrows at Stiles.
A strange look came across Stiles' face and he quickly glanced out the window at the night sky. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly before standing up.
"I'll, uh, be right back"
•••
"Dude why'd you tell Allison you couldn't hangout tonight. It's been a few years I thought you had this whole full moon thing under control." Stiles spoke quietly so Lydia wouldn't hear him.
"I do but, Allison, she distracts me. I can't focus on not wolfing up when I'm around her. I just met the girl only a month ago I can't go around with a hairy face and fangs and expect her to be cool with it."
"Okay but I have a feeling you're gonna have to come up with an ass kicking excuse as to why you were here and not at work. I possibly may have let it slip to Lydia that you didn't have work tonight." Stiles explained a slight look of guilt crossing his face.
Scott glared at Stiles but only for a brief moment because he couldn't be too mad at Stiles for very long.
"Tell Lydia I got the days mixed up or something. Just fix it."
"Okay okay geez" Stiles breathed. He made his way out the door before poking his head back in. "You know I'm watching Star Wars right now if you-"
"Stiles, leave" Scott interrupted holding back a laugh.

Thankfully Lydia dropped the subject when Stiles came back to the living room. He realized she was wearing his sweatshirt that he left on the couch.
"Sorry I got cold."
"It's okay. You actually look kind of adorable in it" his eyes widened at his slip up and a blush covered his cheeks. Lydia didn't say anything about it however, which he was grateful for.
"So you're probably going to hate me, but I've never actually fully seen Star Wars." She admitted.
Stiles' mouth fell open in shock as Lydia let out an exasperated sigh.
"I am truly disappointed in you Lydia Martin."
"Not gonna lie I'm totally confused as to what's happening here. Never seen the beginning." She shyly grinned.
"Well if I must, I'll explain to you." He rolled his eyes and paused the movie.
"Can you guys shut up please I'm trying to go to bed" a voice yelled from the other room.
Lydia shot Stiles a confused look, not recognizing the voice. He understood her questioning look and told her that was their friend, Isaac who'd become accustomed to sleeping over at their place because he 'gets lonely'.
"Seriously shut it I'm so hungover and your voices are making my headache 10 times worse" Isaac groaned.
Lydia suppressed a giggle. Stiles patted the spot next to him on the couch.
"Come sit with me and I'll whisper teach you the plot of the best movie ever made."
Lydia rolled her eyes at the boy for the umpteenth time that day.
Eventually he had explained the plot of all six movies in excruciating detail. Durning that time Lydia had snuggled into Stiles chest, yawning numerous times. By the time he reached the sixth movie her eyelids drooped and she turned on her side, facing Stiles, wrapping her arm around his stomach, and finally falling asleep.

*****
Awwwww so cute. Gave myself the feels. Haha I've never actually seen any of the Star Wars movies oops. I had to google how many there were. Shhhh.
Also put in some Scott werewolf stuff because I didn't want it to be totally different. And yeah I know werewolves can't be affected by alcohol but idc Isaac did so deal with it.