"Don't call her that." Alec ordered him and looked around to see if a demon was in view.

"I was kidding, sweetheart. I'll call her belle because she's the belle to my bête." Axel said giving a kiss on Isabelle's cheek. Isabelle nodded in approval. Axel brought his lips to Isabelle's ear.

"I don't think he wanted you to have a nickname that was almost the same as his." He said and Isabelle bursted out in small giggles.

•••

Axel, Alec and Isabelle entered the building and looked at the woman in front.

"I'm not the distraction." Isabelle said immediately holding her hands up innocently. Alec looked at her in confusion while Axel nodded.

"I'll be the distraction."Axel said before walking towards the woman. He was part incubus so this was going to be easy. He shot a wink at the Lightwood sibling and gave a smile to the lady. His eyes went turquoise for a quick second and the woman became bewitched by his looks.

"What can I help you with?" The woman said looking at him seductively. Axel crinkled his nose. She was not his type. His type was dark, broody and capable of using a bow. Axel faked a smile and leaned on the desk.

"I'm just looking for some information." Axel told her looking at her badged. He glanced at the water bottle and the lady.

"What kind of information?" She said biting her lips. She peered up from her lashes and Axel regretted doing this.

In the back, Isabelle and Alec looked Axel flirting with the lady. Alec was clenching his fists while Isabelle looked at him in amusement. Isabelle hit Alec's arm lightly and turned around to look at his face.

"Take notes, brother." Isabelle said making Alec pause and look at Isabelle in confusion. Isabelle looked at his expression and explained, "For when you're going to ask out Axel."

Axel decided to end this quickly and reached out to take the pamphlets but he spilled the lady's water bottle. Axel apologized over and over again. The woman took out napkins and started wiping the water. Axel threw the badge to Isabelle who was walking in.

"Thank you. I'll leave you to your work." Axel said taking a pamphlet. He was about to walk away but the lady caught his sleeve.

"My shift ends at 9." The lady said and Axel nodded. It's a shame that she would never see him again and that he already had someone who stole his black heart.

•••

It was dark when Clary and Jace finally came out. Axel and Alec walked towards them in hurry. Axel would have hugged her but they had more pressing matters.

"Did you get it?" Alec asked once they met.

"Theoretically." Clary said making her get questioning looks from the others. Clary sighed and explained, "I found the card. I just have to figure out how I reached into my notebook before. It's not an exact science."

"Can't you just pull the Cup out? I saw Jocelyn do it once. Does it work differently with you?" Axel asked her.

"I can, theoretically. I just don't know how to do it. Do you remember ho-"