Just the Two of Us pt.1

As soon as my lips touched his Luca dove right in. I could tell he was excited since I finally chose him, and so was I. Luca was everything I could want. Ethan had flaws, minor though. (A/N: she'll find out soon)

Luca moved a hand to the base of my neck deepening the kiss. His kiss was a wordless way of conveying his feelings for me. There was passion, adoration, possessiveness, and love.

He pulled back because of the need for air as did I, reluctantly. We both were panting and had our foreheads touching.

"Sierra... Why did you choose me?"

"Did you not want me too? Cuz I can go-"

He strengthened his grip on me and kissed me roughly.

"Don't ever leave. Not that you would succeed in doing so." He growled.

I smiled despite the seriousness and pecked him on the lips "Why would I ever leave you. And I chose you because there's something special between us. A bond, a spark. I sound crazy, spark and bond."

Luca looked at me with his mesmerizing eyes "Don't say that. Because I feel it too," and almost too quietly he whispered "and it's real."

I straightened up "Well whatever it may be. What are we going to do now?"

"I know." He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Blushing I swatted his arm and laughed.

"Let's go to the cabin. I'm so tired."

"Well let's get buckled up and we can start to go."

I nodded my head and moved back to my seat.

Luca's POV

There was a small smile on my lips on the drive to the cabin. Sierra finally accepted me and she can also feel put a strong connection. She may not understand it but soon she will, now that she's mine.

Sierra was at first watching out the window but I heard her breathing become more even and softer. Taking my eyes off the road I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

I'll always love her.

Sierra's POV

It was bumpy yet comfortable. Was I still in the car? Blinking open my eyes I realized I wasn't in the car, but rather in Luca's arms bridal style. I blushed and looked up at him.

Luca noticed me wake up and looked down our eyes clashing. Blue and gold. He smiled.

"Sleep ok?"

"Fine."

Once we were on the stone porch of the cabin I hopped down from his arms. Luca kept an arm around my waist.

"Why are you still holding on? I'm not going to leave." Not without you by my side, I silently added.

"Because I'll always be there for you. And you're mine whether there are people around or not I'll always hold onto you. Physically and metaphorically."

I smiled, touched by his words. Luca dug into his pocket and fished out the cabin key. Quickly he unlocked the dirt and pushed it open.

Looking around I finally saw the cabin.

It had the classic wood walls polished and honey brown. There was a staircase along the wall with a woolen red carpet placed atop the stairs. A bar with stools separated the living room from the kitchen. In the living room was a couch and two chairs one on each side of the couch. The chairs and couch were made of a warm soft fabric colored brown. A red plaid blanket laid casually over the back of the couch. Pillows of the same pattern but with a white fringe accented the other chairs plus a few on the couch. Then the center of attention was a coffee table with coasters and a vase full of pine needles, for the smell. And across from that was a stone fireplace. A foot above that was a big plasma TV. The floor was the same color as the walls and had one massive cream wool carpet.

"Wow! What an amazing cabin!" I said still taking in my surroundings.

"Glad you liked it. My family bought it way back. So we are free to visit." He replied satisfied with my reaction.

"Well, we should unpack and start to settle in after."

"Sounds good I'll show you to the room."

Luca had his hand on the small of my back and guided me up the stairs and there was a small balcony that looked down at the living room.

He leads me to an oak door and pushed it open revealing a fantastic room.

There was a massive bed facing a pane glass window that had an amazing view. You could see miles and miles of green pine trees their tips frosty and white. The ground was powdered white with snow. And after all that forest was the Sierra Mountains. The sky was an icy blue matching the scenery.

"Wow... This is breathtaking Luca! It is this pretty in winter I wonder what'd it be like during all the other seasons."

Luca smiled and wrapped an arm around me "You will see. You and I will come back each season and see the changing colors and weather. And if you'd like for a year we'll stay here and see it change right before our eyes."

"Really? Do you think we really could do that?" I said feeling a light feeling in my chest.

Luca spoke of the future with me in it. And I adored him for it. He was so sure that we'd be together and I hoped that'd be true.

"Of course. So let's unpack and we can enjoy a night in, just the two of us."

I nodded.

________________________

Hi! Ok so I decided there with be hot potato next chap. And just so you kno I have like zero experience writing this. But I think I can handle this. So yeah. Hope the stories going well. I'm dragging it out for more chapters. Thanks for all the views! See ya! (Soon about three days)
-⚜True Potato⚜