Blackmail

Luca's POV

Weston and I had begun to shift and minute later we were in full wolf form. But something was off. I felt as if someone were watching me.

Could it be my senses playing a trick on me? Or some deer or other wildlife creature? Perking my ears and taking a sniff I tried to pinpoint the mystery thing.

Weston noticed me tensing and he titled his head questioningly.

Still looking around I said, "I feel like someone is watching us, don't you?"

He paused to think then perked an ear then nodded. "Is it a forest animal perhaps?"

Weston had a tinge of hope in his voice. If we to be caught by another human, well let's say they join us or they cease to exist. I heard a twig snap and I bared my teeth in the direction also growling.

It was human. But it was a familiar smell, not Sierra because then I'd smell her intoxicating sweet rose smell. No, it smelled like, like Ethan...

Lo and behold Ethan emerges from the shadows smiling wickedly I don't fear him. I could just take a swipe and he'd never be a problem. Now that he knows our secret then I might just make a dream come true and lunge at his vulnerable throat.

He put up two hands a sign of peace, though I doubt it. I knew that he only wanted Sierra for sex. I could smell Brittany all over him and her over him.

Even he hadn't liked Sierra he'd be a person I would avoid. He was clever though, very, as much as I hate to admit. Ethan always played the nice guy someone everyone wanted to be around. But I could tell his true form. Too bad Sierra couldn't. She was trusting and kind-hearted she'd never believe the lies. For now.

Barring my sharp teeth again I growled "What do you want? And what are you doing here?"

He smiled slyly as if he had a secret "I happened to pass by visiting my Grandmammy and bumped into some wolves."

I rolled my eyes "Well Little Red Riding Hood explain to us your purpose before I destroy you."

Weston bared his teeth also to emphasize the point.

He didn't even seem fazed, something was off. "Well, I obviously know what you are. I'm betting Sierra doesn't?"

My eyes narrowed "That's fairly obvious..."

"Right. My point is I have blackmail, the upper hand."

I smiled snidely "Really? You see I'm an Alpha my friend here is an Alpha know what that means?"

"That whoever appointed you made some bad decisions."

I swiped a rock at him using my front paw it hit him on the thigh. He groaned and looked at me his eyes narrowed but there was a tinge of fear.

"No. Alphas have better senses and power meaning we could tear you down so fast you wouldn't have a chance."

He gulped "W-Well, I could text her!"

"Are you an idiot? Don't answer that question because we all know it's yes. But even if you have a pre-written text I could attack faster than you would be able to take out your phone and send it."

He gulped visibly and shifted his weight causing him to trip and land in his bottom and I straightened showing my power over him.

"Leave and if you utter a word. I will deny it and personally kill you throw you into the woods and enjoy rotting in the woods."

Weston looked at me mischief in his eyes "But I thought you were against dumping trash in the forest."

I chuckled and looked at Ethan darkly "Now that you got the message, leave."

Ethan stood up and ran off stumbling.

I turned to Weston "Although a run the woods would've been fun I think I should return to Sierra."

"Are you sure? Evelyn could protect her just fine." He smiled proudly.

"That's true but I'd prefer to be there."

"Understood shall we go?"

"Yep."

We zoomed off back to our clothes, running in the chilly forest air.

Ethan's POV

I ran off stumbling and once I was sure I was far enough I mumbled "Well you can kill a human super fast I bet you couldn't kill another werewolf so fast now would you. Luca, I'll get you and your precious Sierra too."

Sierra POV

I sighed. Stuffing another handful of popcorn into my mouth I continued to stare at the screen.

I was watching SpongeBob while waiting for Luca to return. I dare not check the clock. That'd be a sign of missing Luca and I wasn't sure if I was ready to admit any feelings I had for him. Not quite yet.

I sighed again. And continued to watch a yellow sponge annoy the hell outta Squidsyward (A/N: it's my fun way of saying Squidward :). But soon I drifted off.

~Time Skip~

I heard a quiet click and opened my eyes slightly I saw a large familiar figure slip in the door. Closing it behind him.

I leaped from the bed and tackled him. Luca let out a surprised yell and craned his neck to see the tackler.

He smiled when he realized it was me and I'd never seen him so happy.

"Miss me?"

I unlatched myself and crossed my arms!"Only because I wanted someone to get me more popcorn."

"Liar~"

I blushed and hit his arm playfully "Shut up."

He wrapped his strong arms around me and I settled into his warmth. It felt so right so perfect. It was like I was destined to spend my life in his arms.

________________________

Another chapter~! I'm really surprised. Recently I've been lazy af. (Sorry). Anyway, OMG THANKS FOR 900+ VIEWS AND 60 VOTES WHOOP! As I was saying, hope you enjoy the chapter! Hope it cleared up any questions. Enjoy!
-⚜True Potato⚜