"I have four teas and one coffee!" The girl who scurried off earlier declared as she set the five cups in front of us. We then had a shuffling of drinks as we tried to find our own. "Have a great interview and let me know if you need anything!"

Joelle didn't bother looking up from flipping through her stack of papers and the longer she ignored me, the more I wanted to yell at her to look at me. Pretending as though she didn't know me was enough to drive me nuts. Liam and Harry shared a few looks, as though pondering whether or not we should say something or wait for them to speak. As if sensing our thoughts, Joelle finally looked up and smiled. "How are you today?"

A chorus of 'Good's went around the room, and I struggled to think of something else to say. Something to urge her to acknowledge the other day. 

"We're going on air in about twenty seconds. We also have that little camera up there broadcasting it to our online viewers. So picking your nose is looked down upon, for the most part." She said, her voice softer than I remembered it being that night in the club. I almost had to strain to be able to hear her over the chatter of Jen talking to the radio people out in the hall. Joelle then looked at the guy next to her, giving him a hand motion and he immediately yelled out for everyone to shut up. He then winked at her while she grinned. I forced my eyes downward, because being jealous of someone I just met was stupid.

"Three, two, one. On air!" The guy announced and Joelle started rambling off an introduction, telling the listeners to turn on their computers to watch. Hearing her talk for a long period was strange, especially since she was so energetic about what she was saying. 

"I'm here with One Direction, the biggest boy band in the world!" She said, sounding thoroughly more excited than she looked. "I'm pretty sure I could hear your screams from here. Why don't I have them introduce themselves."

After she motioned for us to talk, Louis took charge. "This is Louis, the handsome one." 

"I'm the Irish one!" Niall cracked up, obviously finding Louis' introduction quite funny.

"Liam speaking." 

"Hiii, this is Harry!" 

"And I'm Zayn." I said, not once looking away from the girl in front of me. She was quite good at keeping her eyes trained on the papers. It was almost as though it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

"It's great having you guys here! To get us started, I have a Twitter question from Rachel. She wants to know what the hardest part of touring is."

"Being away from home is, for me, the hardest part. As amazing as it is to travel the world and see all these amazing places, there always feels like there is a piece missing being away from home." Liam spoke up, looking at the rest of us as if asking for agreement. We nodded accordingly and I really did agree 100% with what he said. Not being there for my mum, or watch my sisters grow up was hard. I never knew what was going on back home unless I called to ask.

"To even it out, what's the best part about touring? Any special memories?" She finally looked up, a half smile taking over her lips as she waited for our answer. I grinned when she made eye contact with me, but she looked away almost immediately. My grin fell as I dealt with this strange feeling of rejection.

"The fans are bloody amazing." Louis said immediately. "Every time we step onto that stage, we all feel like it's a bit surreal. We're all just five normal lads." 

"Yeah! Like, they're there for us. Some of these girls have these incredible stories and just listening to them tell us gives me chicken skin." Niall added, bouncing up in his seat a bit. 

"Do you get up to any tricks or pranks on tour? What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen one of your bandmates do?" Joelle cocked her head to the side, tapping her black pen against her lip as she waited for our answer. 

"Not pranks, per-say… We usually mess around a lot." Harry answered. 

"Harry makes these crazy Vines, and tries to get us to be apart of them. If you didn't know what he was doing, I'm sure you'd think he was mental." Liam laughed, as he looked at Harry to watch his reaction. Harry shrugged with a smile. 

"What about you, Zayn? Weirdest things your bandmates do?"

I widened my eyes a bit when I realized she was talking to me and then I had to recall what the question was. Biting my lip, I looked at them. "Everything they do is pretty weird. You get used to it after a while."

"We'll be right back with One Direction, including a listen to their brand new single Best Song Ever! Stay tuned to 95.6 Mess!"