"Yes, Jen." We all chorused, not really listening to the words she said. She lectured us every time we saw her so it wasn't anything new. 

After getting our lecture, Jenna ushered us into the building. It looked exactly like all the other radio stations we had been to over the years and I think I recognized being here before. It wouldn't surprise me at all, we had been to quite a few radio stations in our time together as a band. New people were added into the mix, asking if we needed anything and telling us where to go. None of us really listened, because we'd only get overwhelmed if we tried to hear what they were saying. Jenna asked one of the people if they wouldn't mind grabbing us tea, except for Harry who requested coffee.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver!" I called out to the girl who hurried off to where I assume their break room was. The boys followed my lead, each shooting out a 'thanks'. Considering it was younger girl, probably around seventeen, she turned around and started mumbling and I saw a blush sprouting on her cheeks. Honestly, it was quite adorable. 

"We're waiting for Joelle to finish up this hour's music. Then we'll get you set up and let you meet her, she came in last minute since our main DJ got food poisoning. Joelle is great, though, I think you'll enjoy talking with her. If you have any questions, just let me know!" The girl who introduced herself as Carrie rambled off, while grinning.

I faltered a step when I heard the name 'Joelle', the familiar face of a curly haired, greenish eyed girl popped into my mind. Louis looked at me with raised eyebrows, wordlessly questioning my actions. I shook my head, to ward him off the multitude of questions that were bound to start if I told him that I met a girl. Since that night, I found myself constantly remembering our short conversations and the way she looked at me. I just hoped that this Joelle would be the same one who stole my attention at the club.  The likeliness of that happening was probably as low as could be, but there was a sliver of hope that it was the same girl. 

"Why do you look like you just accidentally kicked your cat?" Niall asked, hitting my arm with his elbow and laughing. 

"Shut up, mate." I muttered while giving him a look which he simply cackled at. It was almost crazy how awake Niall can be in the morning; once he was fully aware of his surroundings, it didn't matter how many of hours of sleep he had gotten the night before. After his initial complaining in the van, he had woken up completely and was now annoyingly chipper. 

"Isn't that the name of the girl at the club?" Harry leaned over to say it quietly to me and I was amazed that he could remember her at all, considering how plastered he was. I shrugged back at him, not bothering to reply. "You alright?"

Before I had a chance to reply, Carrie brought our attention to her while she pulled the DJ into the area with her. With those curls, it was hard to not recognize her. My heart fell into my stomach almost instantly on seeing her and by the look on her face, she remembered me. "This is Joelle! She'll be heading up the interview with you all in just a few. You all can go ahead and follow her into the studio! Sit on any of the swivel chairs!"

Other than offering a smile to all of us, Joelle stayed silent as she led us into the nice sized studio, the blue walls brightening up the place. It was the first time I had been in a radio station and the walls not being white, off-white or a subtle color. Instead the walls resembled the color of the Twitter bird. There were six swivel chairs, five on the left side of the table full of buttons and switches and then one on the right side. Assuming that Joelle's hand wave meant to sit down, the five of us all grabbed the chair closest to us and settled in.