Cooking

I walked in the house with an arm full of bags followed by Tyler and James, Aj, and Charles that decided to help me. We set the bags down in the kitchen. "Thank you fellas" I said turning around. I grabbed four suckers out of a bag and they each picked one. "See you later" Charles said as they left. "See ya" I yelled turning to my bags. "Can I help mommy" Tyler asked. "Nah you just trying to eat all my food" I said. "Nuh uh" he said. "Okay we will see" I said and he ran away. "What's going on in here" Sarah asked. "Well on the way to the store I decided that we are going to have a cook out so I bought food and invited people and told them to invite people" I said. "Well can I help" she asked. "Of course" I said putting the food up.

Von came in the kitchen with Deon. "What's all the food for" Deon asked. "Well while I was on the way to the store I decided I wanted to have a cookout so I bought food and invited people" I said putting the last jug of juice up. "Oh I'm the bomb when it comes to the grill" Deon said. "No man. I'm grilling" Von said. "Well why don't you both grill and we can all be the judges" Sarah said. "Game on brother" Deon said. "Starts at 6" I said. "It's already 1" Von said. "Chop chop" I said. They both ran to wash their hands.

I walked in the kids room to see them playing with toys. "Mommy" Tyson and Heaven said. "Hey babies" I said. "Myah you are in charge while everyone is cooking okay. If anybody acts up just send them in the kitchen. Do not go outside and don't break anything" I said. "Yes ma'am" they all said. I went back in the kitchen to see the men fixing hamburgers and Sarah frying chicken. I started the corn and turnip greens.

Sarah cut on the radio and we all got in our zone. "So Tay who did you invite to the cookout" Sarah asked. "I invited Charles from down the street and Jasmine from the grocery store. Charles has two boys and Jasmine has twin girls" I said. "Is Jasmine white" Von asked. "Why the fuck does it matter Von? You like white women now" I asked. "I was just asking baby chill" Von said. "Fuck outta here with allat. Yea she was white and she gotta black husband" I said stirring the greens. "Chill out Tay fr" Von said. "Anyways I also invited this group of people from the grocery store. It was like three girls and two guys" I said. "Oh I'm so excited" Sarah said. "You crazy baby" Deon said walking by Sarah and smacking her ass. Deon and Von went outside to light the grill.

"What's up with y'all" Sarah asked. "Girl nothing. I saw him talking to some white girl on the beach yesterday and he was really entertaining her. She invited him to her party last night and when I walked up she told me I was cock blocking" I said. "They did go to a party last night and only took Myah and Trey" she said. "Dirty bastard" I said.

"Momma I'm tired" Tyler said. "Go in my room and lay down" I said. "Can you come with me" he asked rubbing his eyes. I looked at the clock and it was time for them all to take a nap. "Can you watch my food" I asked as I washed my hands off. Sarah nodded as I picked up Tyler. "Heaven and Tyson lets go" I said as I walked by their room. I went in my room and laid down on the bed. They got on the bed and found a spot on me to go to sleep. I started reading the book Von brought Tyson and they all fell asleep. I slid up and went back to the kids room. The twins were laying on the kids bed and Myah and Trey were laying on one bed. I went back to the kitchen to finish cooking.