Out

I woke up and got ready. I put on my grey sweats with my white shirt and jean vest. I went downstairs to see my mother cooking. "You are going out with Kyle so look nice" she said. "What's wrong with this" I asked. She took the food off the stove and took me upstairs. She pulled out a black crop top with my ripped overall shorts and my black combat boots. I put the clothes on and lotions my legs and belly.

I went downstairs to my mom. "You need to start acting like a lady. Sam told me Kyle asked you to be his girl. Why didn't you tell me" she asked. "I didn't think it was a big deal" I said. I heard a knock on the door so I opened it. "Come on baby. We have to go. I want to take you shopping" he said. "Aw isn't that sweet" my mom said.

We got in his white Mustang and he took off. "Where are we going babe" I asked. "We are going shopping" he said. I looked at his outfit. He had on bleached shorts with a black tshirt and some black Jordans. Kyle started speeding up. "Baby. Can you slow down please" I asked. He whipped in to the mall parking lot and into a handicap space. He pulled out a handicap sticker and put it in his window.

We walked in the mall holding hands. "I'll buy you whatever you want" he said. "Really" I asked. "Yes baby. I want to show my appreciation for last night" he said kissing me. "Ok can I get some new shoes" I asked. "Yeah where do you shop? Forever 22" he asked. "No like Nike and Foot Locker" I said laughing. "Alright. We can get matching shoes" he said.

We walked out of Nike with Kyle's arm around my shoulders. He was whispering stuff in my ear when I heard someone call my name. "Tayla I haven't seen you all summer" a girl from school said. "Hey Christia" I said. "Who is your friend" she asked. "This is my boyfriend Kyle" I said. "Well are you going to introduce me" she asked. "No" I said. "Baby stop being mean" Kyle said. "Fine Kyle this is Christina one of my old friends that now talks about me at school" I said making her smile fade. "You was mean to my baby" he asked. "No she is kidding" Christina said.

We walked away from her and went to the food court. I went and ordered us a smoothie. On my way back I bumped into one of Christina's friends making the smoothie spill on me. I screamed from the cold drink. I looked over at where Kyle was sitting. Christina was sitting next to him laughing. He had a questioning look but I ran to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and walked out of the bathroom with a big pink stain on my bleached overalls.

Kyle was waiting by the hallway with more bags than we had before. He was talking to Christina. "Can you take me home now" I asked. "Nah come here" he said. He pulled me in the family restroom and locked the door. He pulled out a white shirt with some black leggings and some brand new combat boots. He bought me some new Nike socks and a bra and panty set