Daddy

I got up and threw on a sports bra and some sweats. I heard a knock on my door so I ran down stairs. "Jessica. Are you stalking me now" I asked. She was standing at the bottom of the stairs with a little girl. "This is your God baby Karson" she said. "She is adorable" I said. "Thank you" she said.

We decided we would go to the park. Karson played with three other kids. We sat on a bench and talked. "So you left for a year to have Karson" I said. "Yeah I'm sorry I didn't tell you" she said. "It's fine I understand but how did you get pregnant. Well like who is her dad" I asked. "Listen Tay my mom was a bad person. She was high on drugs 90% of the time and drunk the rest. She didn't care about life anymore. She really didn't care about me. When she ran out of money she started bring men in the house. Soon they wanted me and she just let them have me. She gave me half of everything and told me this is what women have to do to get where they wanna be. I hated it but there was no way I could stop her. There was this one man that came in every Friday. He is Karson's dad. I know because she looks just like him and he wanted to get me pregnant. He wanted to marry me and said he was going to be my Prince Charming. When I found out I was pregnant I was four months in. School had just ended so I ran away. I got a job as a stripper and got me a place to live. I raised Karson went to school and stripped. Then I decided I needed help and I couldn't hide forever. So I came home and got an apartment. I heard my mom died of overdose" she said.

"Wow I'm so glad you are okay. I don't think I could have done it" I said. "If you have to look in her eyes everyday you can" she said. She looked up and her eyes got big. I turned around and there was Boss from Kyle's friend's house. "Don't look he might come over here" she said. "Jessie do you like him" I asked. "A little bit" she said looking down. "It is okay girl. You can't help who you like and everybody deserves to be happy" I said.

I looked at Boss the same time he looked at me. He smiled then started walking towards me. "Oh shit Jessie run get out of here. Go play with Karson" I said. "Why" she asked. "He is coming" I said. She quickly left as he walked up to me. "Hey Tayla" he said. "Hey" I said. "What are you doing out here alone without Kyle" he asked. "I'm here with a friend I don't have to go everywhere with him" I said crossing my arms. "Wait that was your friend that just got up? What's her name? Come Tayla hook me up" he said. "No she is lesbo" I lied. "She has a kid and your lying to me. I'm going to have to tell Kyle" he said. "Why don't you go run and tell him now then" I said. "No you are going to introduce me to your friend" he said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Get your hands off me. I will scream" I said. He let me go but pushed me towards Jessie. "Stop pushing me" I said. "Quit being a baby" he said. Once we were in front of Jessie it was so awkward. "Tayla" she whined. "He made me. He literally drug me over here. I'm sorry babe" I said. "So she is gay and your gay" Boss said. "Duh" I said. "No Tayla it's fine. I have to tell him" she said.

She stood up and grabbed his hand. "I am Jessica but you liked to call me Karson. I was 16 and you used to come in my room every Friday. You wanted to be my Prince Charming and marry me" she said. "Karson baby" he said picking her up and spinning her. "Where have you been. Why did you leave me" he asked putting her down. "I had your baby" she said. "Really" he asked. "You can't call me Karson anymore because her name is Karson" I said. "Where is she" he asked. "Karson" she yelled. "Mommy" Karson yelled. "Karrie" she yelled. "Mommy" Karson yelled. "Karson" she yelled. "Mommy" Karson yelled running to her mommy.

"Karson" Jessica said trying to get her attention. "I wanna play" Karson said. "Karson 5" Jessica said. "Mommy" Karson whined. "4. 3. 2. 1" Jessica said. Karson started falling out. "Oh hell nah" Jessica said. She reached in her purse and grabbed a flip flop. She grabbed Karson a hit her legs three good times. "Now straighten up" she said.

Karson turned around and cried in Boss's leg. Boss picked her up. "Karson guess what" Boss said. "What" she pouted. "You remember the question you asked me last night" Jessica asked. Karson thought about it then nodded. "You said where ever he is he is he loves me and is loooooking just as hard to find me" she said. "Guess what" Jessica said. "What" she asked. "That's your daddy" Jessica said. "Daddy" Karson yelled hugging him.