Stroll

I woke up and it was the next morning. My head was still on Tyson's lap and Heaven and Tyler were laying on my stomach. I slid out from under them and Tyler's eyes popped open. "Mommy" he said. "Shhhh" I said picking him up. We went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. I put him on some jeans and a tshirt and put on a sundress. "You wanna go walk on the beach or go find breakfast" I asked. "Breakfast" he said. "Of course because you are a fatty" I said handing him his sandals. I slipped on my flip flops and went to the kids room. Von was sleeping on the baby bed. I took a picture and woke him up. "Go lay in the bed baby" I said. "Where are you going" he asked halfway sleep. "I'm taking Tyler to go get breakfast" I said. He nodded and walked to the room. I peeked in Myah's room to see her and Trey sleep.

I grabbed Tyler and we left. We started walking down the street to the grocery store three blocks away. "I'll race you mommy" Tyler said before taking off and I ran after him. He stopped when he saw some boys playing in a yard. "Hi I'm Tyler" he said waving. They stopped playing and looked at him. "I'm James and that's my brother Aj. We are two" the boy with braids said.

A man came outside and stood on the porch

A man came outside and stood on the porch. "I'm three. Are y'all twins" Tyler asked. "No. Why are you our height if you three" Aj asked. "Well Tyler is a triplet. Which means there was two other babies in my stomach when I had him so he didn't get a lot of room to grow as big and tall as y'all. If he keeps drinking his milk and eating his vegetables he can get really really big" I said squaring to their level. "Cool" James said. "I don't like vegetables" Aj said. "Have you had any of the good vegetables" I asked. "It's all nasty" he said. "Well I make good vegetables. Tyler loves my vegetables" I said. "Well can I have some because my daddy cannot cook" James said. "Hey boy I can cook" the man said. He was now standing behind the boys. "No you can't. You be burning the chicken a you don't put no salt on the mash potatoes. Your green beans be awful man and don't get me started on your watery corn" James said. "Shut up James" he said pushing his head. "Oh yea that corn make me sick" Aj said. I laughed and stood up to face the man. "I'm Charles" he said holding his hand out. "Tayla" I said shaking his hand.

"Don't let them fool you I can cook" he said popping his imaginary collar. "What we having  for breakfast then" James asked. "Some pancakes and eggs" Charles said. "Oh no not the watery eggs" James said running in a circle. "Where are y'all from or do y'all live here" I asked. "We live here" he said. "Well I would like to invite you to my cook out that I'm having tonight" I said. "Alright we will be there so they can stop complaining about my food. Where are y'all from" he asked. "We are from Tennessee but we are staying in that blue house at the end of the road" I said. "Alright it was nice meeting you" he smiled. "You too" I said grabbing Tyler's hand. "See you later James and Aj" I said. "Bye. I like turnip greens and chicken and corn maybe and mashed potatoes" James said.