Exposed

I woke up and got ready. I lotioned my body and put on a sports bra with some short shorts. I went downstairs to see my mother with her work clothes on. Layla is still with Chris, I am going to work, and you are going with Kyle so get ready. "Does he know I'm going with him" I asked. "No so hurry up and text him" she said. I texted Kyle and he said I could come with him to hang with his friends. He told me to hurry up.

He knocked on the door as soon as he texted me to hurry up. I opened it. "I love your body but you can't go out with your butt hanging out" he said pulling me upstairs. He pulled me to my room and picked out an outfit. "Put that on. I'll be downstairs" he said leaving. "I don't see how this is any better than what I had on" I said as I put on the clothes. I went downstairs and we left.

"Tomorrow I am taking you to meet my mother and sister" he said. "Really. What if she doesn't like me" I asked. "She will don't worry" he said. "Okay" I said pulling my sweater over me. "Now since you are my girl you have to make sure my friends like you. If they ask you something answer them. If they ask you to do something do it" he said. "Okay" I said as we pulled up. We got out and went to the door. Kyle knocked on the door and waited for them to open it.

A boy with dreads opened the door. "What's up Q this is my girl Tayla" Kyle said walking in. Q grabbed my hand and led me in the house where a bunch of guys were. "Fellas this is Tayla, Kyle's girl" Q said. "Have you fucked Kyle yet" one boy asked. "She is still a virgin E so chill" Kyle said. "Damn so you innocent" a boy with the nappy look said. "Yes and we going to keep it like that Smokey" Kyle said. "Oh ok. She has a real nice body" E said circling me.

They started arguing about something but a voice boomed and made them shut up. "Yall are idiots" the man said. He came into the room and I had seen him from somewhere. "Hey Boss this is my new girl Tayla" Kyle said as they all sat down. "Hello Tayla" the boss said circling me. "Hi" I said. " You know I have been trying to talk to you for a while now. You just play to much" he said slapping my butt.

"You want to impress us" he asked. I nodded my head. "Strip" he said. I looked at Kyle to see him looking at his phone. I started to take off my clothes until I was in my underwear. Then the boss walked off. All the boys were looking at me laughing. I quickly put my clothes on and ran out the door. Ten minutes later Kyle came out. "Can you take me home" I said. "Baby why? You did good in there" he said. "Really" I asked. "Yes girl they loved you" he said kissing me. "Oh. I didn't really feel comfortable though" I said. "Do you want me to take you shopping again" he asked. "I just want to go to the park" I said. He nodded and we got in the car.

We went to the park and got on the swings. He sat on a swing and I sat on his lap. We were swinging and he had his head on my back. "What's up Tayla" James from school said. "Nothing" I said. "When you going to let me fuck" he said nudging his friend. "Leave me alone James" I said. "You scared or something" his friend asked. "No I have a boyfriend" I said. I felt Kyle wrap his arms around me. "Yeah right nobody wants you girl" James said pulling my arm. Kyle stood up with me still in his arms. "Oh shit J. I'm out" his friend said backing up. "Why? What he going to do"James asked. "That is Kyle. If you haven't heard about him you need help" he said running.