Back

I woke up at 9:57 extra tired. I went downstairs and made bottles for the babies. They are now a month old. Those girls are gone. We woke up one morning to find them gone. Von came downstairs with Tyson and Tyler. "Where is Heaven" I asked. "She is still sleep" he said placing them in the swing. We were taking Myah to the park since she has been so good with the babies. I gave him two bottles and went upstairs. I got Myah up and ready. "Are we going to the park today" she asked putting on her black joggers. "Yes and you can pick out Heaven's outfit for the day" I said.

She ran into Heaven's room to pick out her outfit. She grabbed a green dress and gold sandals. I put her on the dress and sandals. I put her headband in her hair. I packed the diaper bag as Myah fed Heaven. We went downstairs to see the boys in their seat. I put Heaven in her seat and gave Myah some eggs and bacon. I carried the babies to the van and made sure the stroller was in the trunk. When I was done Von brought Myah out. We drove to the park. Von put the babies in the stroller and I got Myah out. Von went to play with Myah while I pushed the babies around.

As I pushed the babies I heard someone call my name. I turned to see Kyle jogging toward me. "Hey I haven't talked to you in a while" he said. "Nine months" I said. "Yea whatever. How have you been" he asked. "Better" I said walking away but he followed. "Where have you been" he asked. "With my boyfriend" I said. "Are these your kids" he asked. "Yep these are my babies since their father decided I was a hoe and these weren't his kids" I said. "Well he is a dumb ass because those kids are beautiful" a lady walking by us said. "Well he is standing right here" I said. "Your a dumb ass man " she yelled at Kyle. "I want a DNA test" he said. "No because I know these kids are yours. They no longer need you. They have Von so they will have a father" I said. "You better watch your babies talking to me crazy" he said walking away.

We all got in the van to leave. "I think I'm ready to talk to my dad" I said. We drove to my dads house. I got Myah out and grabbed Heaven. Von grabbed Tyler and Tyson. We went to the door and I knocked. A woman opened the door. "Have I seen you before" she asked. "Yea I'm here to see Micheal again" I said. "Oh ok" she said and she went to go get him. Soon my dad was at the door. "Come in. Come in" he said grabbing the car seat from me.