Hurt and lies

I woke up and put on my white shirt with my white and gold maxi skirt. I put on my gold earrings and my gold sandals. I put my gold "independent" necklace on and put my gold case on my phone. There was a knock on my door and it was Lays. "Hey Laya when did you get back" I asked. "Tayla I'm going to live with my dad. My is starting to act crazy and I don't want to be apart of her downfall" she said. "Okay thanks for letting me know" I said. We hugged then she left.

I grabbed my purse and keys then left. I saw Kyle coming out of his house but I ignored him. I walked to the bus stop and waited. Kyle pulled up beside me and got out. "Tayla look I'm sorry about the way I acted. I should have listened to you. I just overreacted. I'm so sorry baby and I was hurt when I got home and couldn't see you. I barely got any sleep last night because I couldn't see you safe in your bed. I want you back baby please" he said. "Will you listen next time" I asked. "Yes baby I will" he said. "Ok I forgive you" I said. "Now can we go somewhere and get you out of that skirt" he asked pulling me towards him. "No I need to go try and meet my dad" I said. "How long will that be" he asked. "All day. I won't get back til 8" I said. "Ight call me and when you get home move yo shit back" he said getting in his car.

I got on the bus and called my aunt. She told me my dad was in Maine and would be back tomorrow. I told her to tell him to call me. I headed back to the house and saw the car from yesterday. I also saw Kyle was home. I braced myself as I walked in the house. They were sitting on the couch drinking. "Mom you shouldn't be drinking" I said. "I need a stress reliever. I lost my job and need to pay mortgage" she said. "What do I need to do" I asked. "This is John. He is going to propose a idea to you" she said. He stood and asked was there somewhere we could talk in private. My mom suggested my room so I took him there.

"Tayla I will give you $800 dollars if you allow me to have my way with you" he said. "No I can't. I have a boyfriend" I said. "Just take it" my mom said while closing the door. The man grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He pulled my skirt off. "Don't worry you will love it" he said as I screamed. "My boyfriend is next door. He will hear me" I said. "Your boyfriend can't hear from over her moans" he said putting my head in the window. I saw Kyle naked with legs around his waist that belonged to Christina. I started to cry once John entered me.