Watching

"Ember I miss having you at my house!" Lucy cried as they walked the busy streets.

"I do too but I've kinda just moved in with natsu," she said giving her friend a playful nudge, "I think it's good for our relationship."

"I think so too but you only stayed for a little. Anyway do you want to head to the guild I think the teams going to pick a mission today." Lucy said making a turn down the Main Street.

" that sounds great I'm running low on money," she said as  they walked on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In an ally

"It will soon be time." Said a cloaked figure to the matching partner.

"Just a little longer. I understand she will need time for the adjustment but you must wait for the right moment. If you get caught the plan will be ruined. You must act in caution," said the partner sneaking another look at ember and Lucy.

"Why do you keep saying you. Don't you mean we."

"No I mean you. I said I was going to accompany you but I won't help you when the plan is put into action." The partner said as they to walk back into the ally, "I must play my part much later. 7 years to be exact, my friend."

The two disappeared into the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A beauty pageant?! That's not a mission, that's a contest," ember said looking at the flyer natsu held in his hand.

"Look closer it's not just a beauty pageant. They suspect someone is going to try to kidnap one of the favored contestants, Maria turner. So we have you, erza, and Lucy join to cover from the inside while me, grey and Wendy watch from the crowd. Simple."

"Yeah, simple," she said sarcasm practically leaking out of her words. 

"I think it sounds fine," erza said already packing her cart full of luggage. The other members nodded.

"What do I have to pack for this?"

"Well, a fancy dress, something for the talent portion and a bathing suit. Which I have," Natsu said taking a bag from happy, "You can thank Cana."

She peaked into the bag raising a skeptical eyebrow at his wide grin. It was black and had many holes. She gave him a frown.

"Oh don't look like that," Natsu said hugging her to his chest. His head rested lazily in the crook of her shoulder, "if you don't like it I could find you a better one,"

She could feel the smirk rising on his face and the blush on her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~

Oh mystery mystery mystery who are the cloaked figures? Well I won't tell you. It would ruin the story silly. Anyway summer vacation is moving pretty good. Anyway hope you like the story.

Literally exhausted,

Firebird