Firefly

The night was filled with sounds of crickets chirping and Natsu and ember's feet on the dirt path. All would be dark were it not for the millions of fireflies lighting their path. Their lights shown in every crevice, petal, leaf and blade of  grass, almost lighting their path as the walked silently. They soon approached a small two story house. It was made from stone and brick.

Natsu held her hand firmly as they approached the building. They were getting close when he stopped in the path by tall grass.
"Watch this!" Running through the tall grass around them Natsu caused millions of fireflies to glitter. They flew high, lighting the air with a golden glow. Her eyes widened as she took in the sight. She laughed a huge smile erupting from her face. All the while Natsu watched as her smiled glowed brighter than all the fire flies.
His cough broke her trance,
"Um...do you have anymore fire balls?" He said scratching his head. She fished the bag from her pocket.

A single candy sat in the bag. Ember reached slowly into the bag and evilly began to hand it to him but then placed into her own mouth. She smiled triumphantly at his surprise and shock. But the look changed from surprise to Mischief. He walked forward until he was right in front of her.
"It you wouldn't give it to me," he said inching closer to her face, "I'll just take it." With this he place his lips on her own. His lips ravaged her own, in a passionate craze. She gasped at the sudden action giving him a perfect opportunity to slick her tongue with his oven. Without any warning he swiped the candy from her mouth and pulled back.
"Mmmmmhhh," he mumbled rolling the candy on his mouth, "thanks it tastes great."

Her mouth stood open in surprise. But she also wanted more contact between their lips. It has felt so good to have his lips on her own.

"I'll taking that back!" She yelled running toward him and tackling him to the ground. They crashed into the soft grass of his lawn making another wave of fire fly rush into the air.
He let out a surprised Yelp as she sat on his hips and placed her lips forcefully back onto his. It was a passionate fight for the prize at hand. But the candy, after many thefts, melted away leaving nothing but the taste behind. This didn't stop them though. They rolled in the grass trying hard to be dominate. The battle was nothing in comparison to the one raging in their mouths. Their tongues danced hotly against each other as they touched creating a undeniably intoxicating friction. 

Through all the intimacy they still found time in between to laugh. They would smile as they kissed and rolled through the yard. He would chuckle as they stopped for air. She would giggle as he bent his neck for more. Their movement slowed until Natsu lay above her with his lips, not prodding but laying upon hers lovingly. He pulled his lips away ever so slightly to look into her eyes. A small smile lay on her beautiful face as he hands gently touched her face.

"We should probably get some sleep," he said sitting up. She followed in suit as he led her into his home.

They stepped into a small living room. It's furnishings were simple but fitting. The whole house was stone including the floors and walls.

"You made it all stone so you couldn't burn it down," she said giving a laugh.

"Before I got good at cooking I burn down my house twice. Three times a charm I guess."

He led her through, up a flight of stares and down a hall to a waiting door
With a pull of the handle it swung open to show a master bedroom. A queen size bed was covered in dark red sheets. A large five drawer dresser sat close by.

"I forgot to get my pjs," ember said slapping her forehead. A slight chuckle could be heard in the silent room.

"Don't worry I've got you covered," Natsu said rummaging through a drawer. He pulled out a pair of button down pjs.
"These ok?"

"Yeah that's fine. Where's your bathroom?"

"First door down the hall,"

She walked quickly out the door to the bathroom. There she put on the borrowed cloths. They weren't that big on her but the ends almost passed her feet and hands. She brush her fingers through her hair before She walked back quietly and peeked her head into the door. Show found Natsu already in his bed. she entered quietly. As usual he was shirtless with pants and his scarf.
He looked up at her as she slipped into the room.
"You look pretty cute in those. I might just let you keep them," he said eyeing her figure through the thin fabric. She blushed a dark shade of red and covered her face.

"Well come on." He pulled the covers down so she could slip in. The bed was so soft, almost like a cloud. It shifted silently under her.

This was always the awkward part. Turning off the lights was easy enough but actually getting into each others arms was another. Ember reached over and clicked the bedside lamps off, engulfing the room in darkness.

They just sat in silence not moving a muscle. Ember with a small spark of bravery reached over to gently touch his arm. He immediately reacted to her touch, sliding under the sheets and gently tugging her down with him. There she curled into her normal position close to his chest.

"Good night..." He whispered placing a small kiss on her brow.

"Goodnight..."

With that they drifted of into a love filled sleep.

Hey guys firebird

Sorry it took so long. Hope you liked it. Also please check out my new Ponyo fanfiction i would appreciate it.

Love all of you

Firebird,