chappie 21

Lonely .

The sorrowful word that marked my past two months.

The good thing were the teens at the school in which I had gone for the said time. They managed, throughout their way of being, to re develop my sense of writing.

Well, of course, two months ago I had been still aching to have my pen through my fingers, but the words that were flooding were sorrowful and somehow my message was all about the solitude I felt. And all the meaning had been easily contoured around Min Yoongi's being. Pitiful.

Dear diary, I was happy with my work at the high school. I managed to smile openly and sometimes I even made friends with the two other teachers who were , by the way, about my age.

To resume it for you, I started to see a sparkling light of happiness without Min Yoongi from apartment 309. Or so I thought.

Nevertheless, his absence hadn't kill me, but it was clearly horrible.

I didn't know why.

He was confusing.

He was also smart.

He was handsome.

But the special thing , dear diary, was that every single night before heading towards my dream land, I wrapped my thoughts around him in a very not platonic manner.

Dear diary, Friday the 23rd of November 2004
Your beloved,Park Jimin