"I think, we should go back to class" he looked away and headed to class.

I laughed at his actions and went to class after him. And right in time, the teacher came. Its maths class, and i hated maths.

------------------

Its been a week since d.o told me about his feelings. And i feel frustrated about it, not because i liked him, but jihyun just got no clues.

I've tried to get them together like every chance i get. They got teamed for the couple project in english class, and i got teamed up with kai. That annoying jerk, he plays with every girl in the school.

Hey, lets go home" jihyun jumped at me.

"Wait a moment" i got my bag and cleaned my stuff.

"So what happened? You didnt tell me about the confession last week" she pouted.

"I told you he didnt confess," i shouted, which made some students look at me, "yet" i added.

"See? I know he wanted to confess to you" jihyun sang happily.

I looked around the class, theres only me, jihyun, d.o and the jerk kai. This past week, that kai guy keeps stealing glances at me. I dont know whats his problem but just keeps annoying me every time he passed me.

"Hey, trash bag!" Kai called and i glared at him, "come, i'll take you back home" he smirked.

"No thanks," i replied, then looking at d.o and jihyun, "on other thoughts, i'll take your offer" i smiled.

"Really?! Are you insane?!" Jihyun asked with wide eyes.

"Go home with d.o, he's waiting" i winked at her before pulling kai with me.

I walked out of the school gates, with kai beside me. It was awkward silence so i decided to speak up. But like we're in sync he talked first.

"So, i was asking you to walk home with me, because of that kid" kai said.

"Kid? Who? D.o you mean?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he told me to take you home," kai told me.

For a second i thought he is sweet, "and you're really taking me home?".

"Yeah, where do you live?" Kai smiled to me.

I never knew he had this charming smile. I always thought his smile is playful and many girls would swoon over for that. But not me, i used to hate him.

"I lived quite far, if you're okay with it" i pointed to a direction.

"Im okay, i could spend time with you" kai winked, and i could feel my cheeks blush.

"You know, i'll just see you tomorrow. I need to go somewhere else" i told him, trying to get away.

"I'll accompany you, where are you going?" He held my wrist.

"I uh.., never mind, lets just go home" i laughed awkwardly.

"Okay" he nodded, still holding my hand.

We walked to the bus stop, kai still didnt let go of my hand. Is this guy trying to be sweet with me or is he teasing me in a bad way? We rode the bus together in silence, and he got me back home safely.

"Thanks for getting me back home today" i smiled sincerely.

"No prob, you should ask me again next time youre lonely" he gave me his charming smile.

"Okay. So, see you at school" i waved at him and walked to the front door.

"Bye, trash bag" kai smirked to me and went off running.