0. Boom.

Thank you, etherealstar- for the fantastic cover. 

0. Help

There was dust and smoke everywhere and more limbs scattered around than actual people. Trying very hard not to take in her surroundings, the young woman ran, ran as fast and as hard as she could. She didn't want to take in the scene. She tried hard not to think of her friends, her companions, and she prayed, prayed more sincerely than she had ever prayed, that they were okay. That their bodies weren't any of the scattered limbs. That they, like her, had only escaped with a few scratches and maybe a lost ear.

With a ragged deep breath, the woman stopped running and bent over her knees, panting for breath. She had to run, disappear, before they found her and finished what they had started. Her eyes darted around, trying to find shelter, or the possibility of someone that might assist her.

Finally, out of the shadows, she saw a figure walking towards her. She stumbled towards it, trying to shout, but no sound left her mouth. The figure, a man in an army uniform, came to a standstill in front of her, no emotion on his face.

"Please," the girl whimpered. "Help."

With no remorse, the soldier raised his gun. She was in his way. He needed to pass. It didn't look like she was that alive anyway.

The last thing the girl ever saw was the sight of her brains fly out in front of her.