"Soo.. Masky, huh?" Jack asks out of the blue, "I understand that you can trust Slender, being the master of the household, and little Sally, being the smallest and most adorable one there," He pauses, "OH besides you of course," He says with a smirk on his face. I scoff and stop looking at him, "but why Masky?"

"Because he was the friendliest one there and was the one who actually looked after me for the short while I was there. If I can admit, I didn't like him at first, but he's okay I guess. Actually, I'm not even sure why I feel comfortable around him...." I tell EJ.

"He should be the last person on your list..." EJ says in a very quiet voice. I couldn't hear him, so I ask him to repeat it. "Oh I said that I was friends with him and the rest while I was there."

"Cool. Maybe when you return, we can all have a welcoming party." I say slyly. He looks over to me and cocks his eyebrows in a 'Not even in your dreams' kind of way. I laugh at him and use my body weight to lightly push him with my left arm. His body leans from my push and pushes back in the same playful manner as I laugh. "Just an idea."

"You know, if you keep playing with me like this, then I'm REALLY not gonna let you go back to Slender." He says with a wide smile.

"If you want me so bad, then just take me instead of waiting for prey to walk in here." I joke to him. He gets serious and leans in so that only I can hear.

"Don't you think I haven't thought about doing that already?" He says.

"What's stopping you then?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Hm.." He stops to think for a quick second, "maybe because I'm selfish and want more than your kidneys."

I stop laughing and let a soft smile grace my face for a moment, then quickly take it away when he looks at me. "Did you want my car too?"

He starts laughing at me for not understanding what he was trying to say. I understood the underlining meaning, but I'd rather joke around with him and tease him about it later.

A group of people walk in and look like they are high school level teens and are hanging out today. They look easy enough to lure. I look over to Jack who is looking down to the table and 'accidentally' bump my arm on his to get his attention. He actually took it as an accident and brushed it off by giving me a quick smile and then lowering his head again. I roll my eyes and hit him again harder. He looks over to me and says "Oww" in a sarcastic tone and laughs. I roll my eyes once more and see him thinking about something. His mind must be really preoccupied for him to forget all about this mission. His face that once held a smile is now fighting with a frown. I forget all about the mission and put my hand on his shoulder. He doesn't even flinch at my touch like he would before, but ignores me altogether.

I try to think of a way to get his attention without having to do anything I wouldn't want to. For example, I COULD wiggle my way on top of him and sit on my lap to grab his face to make him look at me. I COULD hug him and force him to hug me back in public. I COULD kiss him right here and now to shock him back into reality. BUT I also could stab myself here to make a scene, but like all the other choices I came up with, I would NEVER do any of that.

He is still acting aloof, looking down to the table and ignoring my presence. I give up on him for a split second before I go to grab my hot chocolate. Idea~