Chapter 4

A/N- New chapter guys! Check out the new title and cover of the book (I know the cover sucks, it got Squeezed in.) ,

tell me what you think, Took me ages! ^.^

*****************************

I stood in front of the mirror doing the last touches to my make up since I had to model in my photograph class, Yes model, our photo class was divided into the photographers only and the photographers and model. We model for the media club too when they had to promote certain clubs like if they had to promote the Cheerios and none of the cheer girls weren't willing to stand in front of the camera(which won't ever happen) They would call us and simply put the cheer outfits on us. It so fun to be there especially when yohan was there too but the only little problem was that it was kind of an Isolation since only pretty kids got be models.

Once I was done I walked my way down to my car after grabbing everything. Today I loved my look since I was wearing a white long dress, white and black boots and, a small taria with my hair up and cute ribbon ear rings. I climbed into my car made my way to school. I didn't pick up my friends as they were gonna drive themselves. I put on the radio and listen to so violin music since I was picky with the modern day music (happens when your really old like me). I saw a Starbucks drive through and decided to get some coffee. I never hardly get any coffee but I was definetly in mood for it. I similed at the though of sipping some.

..

I was making my way into the school and straight to my Student Council class when I caught gimple of those black cars and once again they were parked right next to my parking space. Shuring it off I made my way in school. Just then yohan and caroline came into my view. I grinned at them once I saw they were wearing. They were looking damn good too in just casual looking clothes but I knew better. We breathed fashion.

"Hey Girls" I hollered. I took out a Quarter threw it at yohan's chest -which he caught very clumsily- and winked at him "Call me when your lonely baby" Caroline burst out laughing while yohan gasped and looked at me with with wide eyes and mouth. I put my gym bag in my locker and walked away like I was a hero in a movie and there was a explosion behind me knowing fully well that they would be following. I had a huge evil smile on my face which was turned upside as I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and intincly my hand reached out to cup my at that spot as spinned around looking for the culprit to see now both of friends were laughing harder. " you Dumb B -to- the- iches"

"You started it" Yohan yelled

Whatever latia, just walk on and so I did just that .

"Wait up girl" Caroline called after me after recovering from her laughting fit but there still a huge grin on her face. "What a great way to start the day" just then the bell indicating we start making our way to class."K I'll catch you girls later"

"eeff you girls" Yohan snickered making me giggle a little.

Tight rope too close relax my beloved

I looked back at him as we walked he was wearing a light grey sweater that showed his collar bone and fitted but not tight, black jeans and grey shoes. Whoever guy it is that's gonna be his boyfriend is going to be an extremely lucky male. His sexuality suddenly reminded me of a lost subject "Hey Yohan are we still going to that gay pride marathon?" He opened the class room door for me as he speaks "oh! Yeah l almost forgot about that, we going next weekend and I got us some gay pride pins,caps and stuff like that"

"This going to be so much fun!" I gushed, I loved going to marathons for good purposes like charity foundations and stuff. In fact sometime I wanted to make my own foundation, we had recently been on a cancer run too. "I agree!" Yohan said, clearly as excited as I. I looked ahead in the class taking my seat next to Yohan, the secretary and saw most of the representatives were already here. My position in the council was the treasurer, l took care of all the financial matters.and love it. I have always been  good at that. I took out my folders for this class but then a cereal bar was thrown on my desk. I took up and saw yohan setting himself across me with milk and a cereal bar in hand. "Eat up" he said. We always had breakfast in the first fifteen minutes of first period.