Chapter 5

CHAPER 5 - Part 1.

Even the simplest things have complications, the most beautiful things have them too, for example 'The White House' it all looks so beautiful, but when it was being constructed? I guarantee you it wasn't. In the same way the supernaturalism looks so appealing to the humans, humans who think it is all so simple. It isn't though. No wear near it. But yet, I try my best to explain it. We have a variety of them, so take your pick if you can but always always think twice before you do.

Vampires, Witches/Warlocks, Were-Wolves, Fallen angels, Demons (hardly any left since their termination by angels); these are the supernatural creatures that are the given most attention. But these aren't the alone ones. The others just don't call a lot of attention to themselves unless they happen to be a mate to a influential supernatural creature.

Hunters, a complex supernatural creatures, they aren't completely Hunters; it just depends on the soul-mate. That's me, you can't really call them supernatural creature’s’ since there are only 8 of us total. We are the most complex creatures, that's why we were in always in a witch’s care, who are our guardians, occasionally angels too.  Hunters are preferred by each super natural but of not the ones we were meant to hunt. Ever hunter has a destiny, a prophecy to complete. Mine was taming the Vampires, but the only time when it is completed with no loop holes is when they find their mate or mate's'. In my case its mates. until the job is done my life is stuck, has been for a thousand years, I pity myself. The reward for completing it is simple, a eternity of immortal happiness.

So manly, he had taken off his suit's jacket after walking into class and my my! The package he revealed, his muscles were ripping, flexing very time he moved or even breathed- ok that's was wrong but still, a little. The giant man had a good height, way above 6'ft, I think I might be a little wet.  His voice was so deep and alluring, it was calling to me, sending shivers down my spine and Goosebumps on my skin as talked about the drama 'Julius Caesar' by Shakespeare. I on the other couldn’t stop thinking about the face I had just set my set on. He was a good teacher but he clearing did not belong here.

Trrrrr! I jumped at the sound of the bell ringing, too lost ogling the man because of the spell he had on me.

"LAU.RA.TA.LIA," Once again I yelped a little "eeppp", jumping at the sound of yohan shouting in my ear.

"What’s up with you today? This is second time today, goldfish" he asked, sincerely worried. "And you face is red" he added

"I'm fine!" I rushed out diverting my eyes from the fine specimen of manhood, to the cute little twink in front of me.

"Are you thinking about him again?"

I'm always thinking about him, 24/7, I just hope the gorgeous man at the desk up there doesn't include to the heavenly pollution in my mind. ....Or the men who were walking with him earlier.

"No, Im no-" I was suddenly cut off by a feral demonic growl that seemed to shake everything everything  around us and since we were caught off guard it got a small whimper from me and yohan.

Werewolf.

I glanced at yohan and he seemed to be thinking the same before searching for the source of it. Alexander Knight. I looked around the room and it seemed we were the only ones left and the windows were broken because this gentleman's barbaric growl, I looked back up at  Mr. Knight and his rough features looked even more rugged, his jaw was tightly clenched, his high cheekbones looked as if made of titanium or diamond ,Indestructible.

"Mine" he released another predatory growl that froze my rear to my seat Mine? Mine as in the 'mate' mine? Mate? Mate!

No! not if his not here to confirm it. I'm his first and foremost.

I watched as he lunged toward me, his eyes almost black, his breathing hitched, his hands reaching out for me but suddenly he stopped as if his body slammed into something and he started glaring at it, his eyes narrowing on it before he locked his eyes with mine again but l looked away and towards Yohan and I knew he and his warlock powers were to blame for this, his was already looking at me already with a mischievous smile on his face before grabbing my hand along with our bags and fleeing away from the English lit gentleman who had turned in a English lit Barbarian. The barbarian was giving out fierce growls yet again and breaking any more windows left to break verbally. I winked at him. Gigged .then resumed running

But I was still in shock There's a werewolf in town and I didn't know, not only me but Yohan too. How?

*****************************************************************

A/N

ok so the easliest way to explain 'part 1' is that I can't really guess how long the chapter is gonna be on wattpad then in mircosoft word doc. so...you know .. TADA!

sorry for the wait, I had too many Student council events cuz of football season and the school's first quater..anyway..

Vote

Comment

And Fan..

Untill next time lovers

yours turly;

~Zara~