Chapter 3

New chapter!  hope you guys like it and if  something seems wrong or weird please tell so I can improve it.

Vote . Comment . Share . Fan .  will it work if I say please   ◕‿◕  please....

Tell me what you think of my updates timings.

☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆☆

Soon,  as if a wildfire had started the news of 4 new teachers who happen to be coming from Romania and on top of that they were all related as in Brothers type of related made it hot gossip. why so? You might wonder, that's because this is actually just a small town of the rich and we don't get a  lot of attention by the outside world let alone from Romania, plus the only new teachers we ever see are the one we already have seen back in middle school but not me of course since I haven't gone to middle school. Ever. But what confuses me is Why are these guy coming from Romania to here? Why would the school take brothers as teachers especially if they are hot as Caroline says? If they are hot  why bother to  work as a teacher, especially if they have knowledge mixed with that? How did Caroline know wheater they are hot or not? But most of the all the question that bothered me the most is - Why can't I stop thinking about this topic?

Bang!

The sound of someone shutting there locker hard brought me back  to the present.

" Latia! Come on everyone's already gone" Caroline yelled as she made her way out of the girl's locker room  "Wait up!"  I yelled catching up.

The school day had already gone by now the only kids on campus were the one we after school actives or sports practice along with the kids locked up in the detention center or with the teachers for being dumb. Now I had track while Caroline had Cheer and we were currently making our way towards the field and passing by the footballers in the football field. We all had different fields for our sports making the school take up a lot of space and really big but sometimes we had to share for example the Cheerios were particing within the track field. It didn't really matter as they were practicing in the middle of the field and the runners run around them. We even had a view of the parking lot and track of who came and who left.

As we finally reached our destination Caroline and I quietly parted way and made our way to our team.

"Hey latia" Emily sweetly greeted me as I joined them. She was my track buddy you see we all needed to have one and the best thing about it was we need too get each other gifts at every meet and Emily's parents made the best desert ever. 

ahhh the  yummy  Lava cake she got me at the last meet!

"Hey to you too how long are we running today "

"Its easy for today,  just 4 miles so  Mr. Rays can get home his kids birthday soon"

I could hear them as the cheer girls started there routine and chant the motivational words as they always did at Game days

lets go panthers, lets go!  lets go panthers , lets go !Don't mess with the Panthers,
Don't mess with the team!
Don't mess with the Panthers,
Were tough, were mean.

"Okay! Now that everybody is here, get in position " Mr. Rays yelled getting everybody's attention instantly. Ever team member did as the were told and as I turned around to into my position something caught my eye. I looked  towards the parking lot and saw two sleek jet black cars with sliver outlines parking with mine in the middle   it was beautiful and very glossy but too expensive to be from around and its was never seen sitting in the parking lot of our school.  It wasn't  a  vampire's for sure as l would have sensed it. l shrugged it off and got into position. The whistle went off and I started running loving the feel of adrenaline running through my veins but still felt weird as if someone's burning eyes were on me causing me to heat up 

forget it, it must be one of the  green monster Cheer girls. 

.

.

.

"Today was tough day!" Coroline wined

"no it wasn't" I said throwing my track practice uniform in the lockers Finally I can go home and sleep and eat.

" It wasn't for you! you don't have to shout at the top of your lungs while jumping around in the air!"

"Whatever you say darrrrrrrling" I purred at her while leaning against her like a drunk person and smiling drunkenly, if thats even a word.

"Hello ladies!" A familiar voice shouted walking into the room.

"hey you can't be here its the girls locker room!"

"Does it matter am not even interested in your bodies" Yohan says

"rules are rules!"

"don't care"  he said as he laid back on the bench tossing a ball in the air.

"Shoudn't you be with the rest of the Stuco members organizing the German breakfast event?" I asked jumping into the little fight.

"We needed to make a motion with all the members there but the ones with after school actives like you weren't there so we are doing it first thing tomorrow"

"But the rest is done with?" Coroline asked

"yup done and done" he answered while getting  "come lets have ice at latia's place and then retire for the day" he said while walking out with us following his action.

We reached my car and the cars that were parked beside mine were still there.

"Hey who do those belong to?" Caroline asked of course she would be the first one to ask that

"how would we know?" Yohan asked

"just asking isshh"

"whatever ignore it" yohan say

We climbed into the car and made our way home and leaving behind Northvale High school for the 'Elite' as they like to say. I turned on the music loud and instantly one of my favorite songs 'Everybody Talks' by neon trees started to play and all of us started singing along loud.

Unknown P.O.V

Am găsit Regina noastră. (We found our Queen.)

În final.   (Finally)

E a noastră și ea va fi cea mai rasfatata Royal Luna mai   (She's ours and she is going to be the most spoiled Royal Luna ever)