Chapter 1

Before we go any further, I must Inform you that this is a vampire diaries inspired story, only the originals though.
Yohan on the side ---->

Now enjoy ! this is my first story so bear with me :)

**************************

Chapter 1

''Royal banana'' Yohan replies.

''Royal Loofah" I shoot back.

"Royal toothbrush"

"Royal Toothpaste"

"Royal tub"

"Royal curtains"

"Royal bed and bed sheets"

That one brought a thought to my Quarterly dirty mind.

"Royal dic-" just as I was shoot I was cut off by a frustrated friend.

" Omg guys enough is enough ! What is wrong with you? "  Caroline yelled she was done with her dinner and is currently doing the dishes even when I offered to do it. After all,  this is my kitchen.

Yohan just laughed at her outburst which only annoyed her more.

"hey calli just chill, why so mad? " I asked.

"Don't call me calli it isn't even my name and Do you not  care that you could have died tonight? " she asked. Referring to the vampire I killed earlier tonight.

"Caroline what are you talking about she can't die , she's immortal plus I was there to save her" Yohan replied for me.

" I was there too! But did it prevent that from happening! "She said gesture to my stomach that was still leaking a little blood from the bandages. Stupid vampire, he was such a coward attaching me while my back was to him and I was busy with finishing off his slut. You'd think that with the amount of years shes lived she would learn to dress a little sophisticated but no sluts will remain sluts.

" Coroline clam down its not the first time its happened and plus my mark is extending a bit isn't it" I said  pulling pulling up my sleeve to show her my mark. I looked back up at her , her blonde hair were falling down her shoulders around her narrow face shape like mine. She looked back up to at me her blue eyes were welling up with tears.

"I know" she said "I was terrified. Am sorry at snapping at. Please forgiv-"

"Shhhh Caroline its okay" I said standing up from the sofa pulling her into a hug "its ok,  I know I was sacred too. No matter how many times I do this there's a little corner in my heart that can't bear killing anyone, human or not ."

"Thank you" she said  "I am sorry Yohan" She said looking down the sofa I looked back him too.

He was staring at us with  teary eyes. The candle lights left from him exercising magic made  him look surreal his disheveled  brown hair were all over the place, hazel eyes shining bright.

"Its cool" He said but then he yelled   " GROUP HUG! " And jumped on us making us fall back down on the sofa. We all laughed and tickled each other.

"YOHAN! leave my hair alone! " Caroline yelled.

" Owwww my ear ! Caroline! " I wined.

"sorry" She mumbled pulling herself up and then helping us.

She let out a sigh " OK now am going to continue with the kitchen" she said before walking out the room

I sure do have amazing Friends.

"ayah" Yohan sighed like a old man and fell back down on the sofa." So much drama " He said

I sat back down beside him and said " yeah, so much drama "

" Wanna get back on the game? " He asked referring to the "Royal anything" game we were playing inspired by the royal baby's first appearance which we were watching on the news.The Royal couple was truly adorable and yohan kept awwing the whole before we started playing.

"Sure" I answered taking a bite of my spaghetti.

"Royal onions"

"Royal hair in your food"

"Royal spit on the sidewalk"

"Royal teeth broken ou-"

And so the the 'Royal anything' game went on and so did the night.

--------------------

and so the the Africans were enslaved by the Europeans. I wrote down as I finished the last of my HW  essay. Caroline and Yohan left  about an hour leaving me to retire for the night I closed up all my books and chucked my papers and put them in my blinder. Finally.

I sighed and made my way in the bathroom. I looked at the stunning but worn out looking girl in the mirror. I wasn't being conceited really, am not blind, I can differentiate between stunning and pretty. Plus the hungry eyed males and all the Kings wanting me to be there wife in the past had to be an indication.

I put all my thoughts aside and quickly took a hot warm bath in the Jacuzzi  , brushed my teeth with my favorite toothpaste Crest and put on a short blue night gown I had many like this and also short shorts and cute tank tops but  decided to put on the night gown so my skin got more fresh air .

I checked all the doors and windows in my small mansion making sure they were locked tight

All done.

I got under the sheets of my king size bed  , stared at the ceiling and let my thoughts wander. Great . I have school tomorrow. I let out a heavy sigh and turned to my side. I closed my eyes and though of him ignoring the pain in my chest. Hopefully he'll be in my dreams again tonight.