An Unknown Love. Part 35

Hey guys :) how's it going? So I think you'll like this chapter. It's a Roxy and Lewis chapter :D which I'm so happy about writing with Lewis again!

I've not got much to say. I think I have a few ideas for a new story so hopefully I'll have one up after this. But we'll see what happens :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)

Enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

"Where are you going?" My dad asked as I walked down the stairs.

"I'm going out with Mark." I looked up at him as I slipped on my shoes. Lewis left this morning to get changed and then he was coming back.

"So you two are really back on then?" He leant against the doorway, folding his arms across his chest.

"I told you last night that we were back together. We talked things through last night. We sorted everything out." I sighed and I grabbed my keys and purse.

"As long as you're happy then I've got nothing to say. Just that I still don't like what he did. It'll take him far longer to win my trust back." He pushed himself off the doorframe and walked into the living room. I heard a car horn outside, so I grabbed my jacket and left the house. I walked down to Lewis' car and got into the passenger seat.

"Are you alright, Sarky?" He leant over and kissed my cheek.

"Hmm," I mumbled putting my seatbelt on.

"Oh shit," he pulled away from me. "What did I do? I swear I didn't want to piss you off." He thought he was the reason I was annoyed.

"Don't worry, you didn't do anything." I laughed and looked over at him. "Why have you done something?" I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"No, that's why I was confused. I literally went home, had a shower and got changed. I didn't know what I did to piss you off." He laughed and pulled away from my house. "So what wrong with you then?"

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "It's just my dad annoying me slightly." I put my elbow on the centre console, and looked out the front window.

"Why; what happened?" Lewis asked glancing over at me.

"He's not too happy that we're back together. He thinks I've forgiven you too easily." I know Lewis won't be happy to hear this. "Apparently you won my trust back too easily. Even though he was the one that said I should talk to you." That's what has annoyed me the most. He was the one that told me to talk to Lewis. But when I do and we sort things out, he's still not happy.

"Maybe he just wanted us to talk so it wasn't playing on your mind. He probably didn't want us to get back together. I wouldn't imagine he'd want us back together."

I sighed and looked over at him. "It's just really annoying. We spent all that time trying to win my dad around. And now we have to win both of them around. I don't see why they just can't be happy for me." I know they only want what's best for me. But they should trust my judgement and my decisions.