An Unknown Love. Part 30

Hey :) just a warning, you're not going to like me for this chapter :) but it has to be done! 

I've not got much to say because it's late and I'm tired. My parents have been on holiday for nearly two weeks and I've gotten up at 10 every morning to walk my dog. And I know that doesn't sound bad. But when I finished school in Junt I didn't get up until like one in the afternoon. So it's not been nice. And I'm walking the dog in the morning when it's freezing. And where I walk her there water so it makes it colder! 

But I'm going to stop complaining and let you read it :P one last thing though. I'm going to see Snow Patrol on Thursday!!! I'm super excited. I'd have loved to see Kings of Leon tomorrow, but none of my friends wanted to go :( I'm going to cry knowing they're literally only on the other side of town :/ 

Anyway, please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D 

Enjoy!! (But you won't cause you'll hate me:P) 

~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY

"How're you feeling about tomorrow?" Lewis asked as we walked into his apartment building after seeing a movie.

"I'm alright; I know what's going to happen. My dad is confident about it, so I am too." I walked into the elevator and leant against the wall.

"That's good," he hit the button for his floor and walked over to me. "Do you want to do something tomorrow?" He put his hands on the railing either side of me.

"I don't know yet. My mum is going with my dad so Max and Emily will be left at home. If I do call you, we might just have to hang out at my house." I smiled slightly and gripped the front of his shirt.

"That's good with me. As long as I'm with you it's fine." He smirked and gave me a quick kiss.

"You're so cheesy," I laughed and tugged his shirt.

"You love it really." He kissed my forehead as the door opened. "Do you want to stay for dinner?" He took his keys out as we walked towards his door.

"Are you cooking it?" I stood behind him as he opened the door.

"Seriously Sarky?" He laughed and glanced at me. "I've cooked for you before and you're still alive. So stop dissing my cooking skills." He swung the door open and let me walk in first.

"Roxy, Roxy, Roxy!" Ben shouted from somewhere in the apartment. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Lewis. "Roxy," Ben ran around the corner. I laughed as he halted in front of me.

"What?" I took off my coat and hung it up.

"I need to talk to you."

"I'll start cooking dinner then." Lewis rubbed my back before walking over to the kitchen.

"Come on," he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the living room.

"What's up?" I sat down and turned to face him.

"Is Jade seeing anyone?" He asked with a frown.

"Not that I know of." I stuck out my bottom lip and shook my head.

"So if I asked her out she wouldn't say no because she has a boyfriend?" He seemed very happy with my answer.

"Aww," I exclaimed happily. "I knew you'd be great together. Are you going to ask her out?" I'd love to see them together.

"I said I'd give her a lift home in an hour. I said I was working so I'm driving past." He told me his plan.

"But you're not working." I laughed and looked around me for emphasis.