An Unknown Love. Part 20

Hey guys :) how's everyone doing? I've not really got much I say because I'm it at school anymore. But I really do miss school :( I miss all the teachers and the people from my year. I even miss my arguments and fighting with my business teacher! I just want to go back :P

I think I know where I'm taking this story. You'll not really like the ending of this chapter though so sorry :) I would love to have a relationship like Roxy and Lewis has :( I have so much fun writing with them.

But anyway! Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan/Follower. Please Like my Facebook page and Follow me on Twitter :) and I actually do use them now :D

Enjoy!

Photo is what Rox got and the video is one of the songs I really like right now :) I never used to like Taylor Swift because she annoyed me. But I was like, her music is good I'm just going to start listening to her haha! :) but some of her songs are amazing. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY

"Roxy, come down stairs for a minute." My dad yelled up to me. I sighed and rolled off of my bed.

"I have to go. Text me when you're outside." I said to Hartley through the phone.

"Okay, I'll see you later." He said as I left my room.

"See you later," I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. Hartley and I had been talking pretty much everyday since Monday. We were either texting, or sometimes we would talk on the phone. I had got a few texts from Haley saying he was only using me. But I just ignored her and never replied. I don't believe that Hartley would do that.

But I put that to the back of my mind as I walked into the kitchen. "What's up?" I asked, leaning against the table.

"Your mother and I have to go do something right now. But we're going to you grandparents for dinner tonight, so we need you to bring Max and Emily over tonight with you." My dad asked, as my mum washed some dishes.

"I'm going out tonight at half five." I knew they wouldn't be too happy about that. It's not often we go to my grandparents' house for dinner. But his cousin's birthday starts at six and it takes a while to drive there.

"Where are you going?" My mum turned around while drying her hands.

"To someone's birthday party." I didn't really lie that much. I just left out a lot of information.

"Who hasn't turned eighteen yet?"

"It's my friend's cousin's birthday. I'll be back before eleven though." I know if I say that I'll be back relatively early, they'll let it drop.

"Can you drop them off on your way?" My dad asked with a slight smile. I sighed and shrugged.

"I'm getting picked up but I'll phone him now." I left the kitchen and pulled out my phone. I really don't want to have my little brother and sister in the backseat while I'm with Hartley. I dialled his number and pressed my phone to my ear.

"What's wrong Sarky?" He answered with a slight laugh.

"I've got a slight problem, my parents just asked me to bring my brother and sister over to my grandparent's for dinner. Will I just meet you over at the place?" I suggested so Max and Emily didn't have to be there.

"Where do your grandparent's live?"

"Redwood Drive," I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I can still pick you up, we have to drive past there anyway. We can drop them off on the way past. It's no hassle," he clearly didn't see it how I saw it.