"I hope so! But right now. I need to go to Karakura Town, and help the Soul Reapers." I smirked as I entered the garganta I created.

I got to Karakura town and saw that Aizen, Gin and Kaname were in the fire wall from Ruijin Jakka. I looked down to see Toshiro and Tier fighting. Toshiro was battered and bruised while Tier was fine. I knew that Toshiro would win so I tried not to worry. That's when I heard my name being called.

"(Y/N)! What is the meaning of this? Have you sided with the enemy? ... You have gone against the Soul Society. Therefore we will not hesitate to take you down. What do you have to say for yourself?" The Head-captain yelled on the top of his lungs. Everybody stopped fighting with the blades of their swords still in contact, they all looked up at us. I looked at Toshiro and I could see the pain in his eyes.

"What do I have to say? Well a couple of things..." I unsheathed my Zanpakuto and cut through the flames of Ruijin Jakka. Everyone stared in awe.

"Well done (Y/N), you have served me well." Aizen said in a stern voice with his devilish smile.

"Its been a pleasure. Oh and Head-captain" He looked at me dead in the eyes.

"The second thing I wanted to say was...Thank you and forgive me"

"How could we forgive you!" I heard Ikkaku yell from where he was.

"I shall show you my gratitude. For the Soul Society is where my heart truly stands!" I yelled raising my Zanpakuto above my head. 'Please work!'

"Show me your strength, *Erementarufōsu!" I yelled. This was the first time I showed my true power to anyone except for Urahara and Yoruichi. A turquoise light glowed around me and I stood there in my Soul Reaper uniform and my spiritual pressure skyrocketed. 'It worked!' I sealed my Zanpakuto. It wasn't time to use the full release yet.

"The uniform I wear is the power I hold and where who I will side with! You have no chance in defeating us Aizen! You said it yourself my power alone is equal or even superior to your own!" He smirked in reply.

"Oh (Y/N), I had my suspicions all along. So I implemented something in the necklace that you wear around your neck." That is when I felt an excruciating pain around my neck. The necklace had stopped my breathing! Was this really the end? I saw Toshiro Flash-step towards me and held me in his arms bridal-style. Then I found a breath and began to speak.

"Aizen!...You still have no chance of survival!"

"Neither will you!"

"Then we go down together!" I flash-stepped and took the necklace off. It ripped my skin so much the muscle in my neck could feel the air. I clutched my Zanpakuto so my knuckles turned white.

"Everyone! Why are you just standing there! Fight the espada!" My voice was hoarse. From Aizens attack I guess. Everyone began fighting. Then all that was left was me and Aizen! The head-captain flash-stepped next to me.

"(Y/N), I will fight alongside you. Not only to keep my pride. But also to help defeat Aizen."

"Yamamoto. Sorry for not using any formalities, but can you defeat him alone?"

"I'm not sure with the hogyouku intact he will be very powerful. But I'm pretty sure that I can."

"Thank you Yamamoto. I believe I can leave you to it." I flash-stepped away and looked over all of the battles. Gin came up behind me.

"Gin. Do me a favor...and don't die. I couldn't handle that neither could Rangiku. But for now until you begin your plan. We are enemies."

"Yes of course." He said with an evil grin. I smirked and flash-stepped towards Toshiro and Hallibel. I got in between them as Hallibel attacked him. She stopped in her tracks. Even if I'm fighting against her. Even she still see's me as a friend.