Chapter 77

After the doctor told me the results I rushed out of the office and went to my car, now I just have to either wait for Lauren to tell me or ask her myself.

I speed home, nearly getting a ticket in the process, once home I rushed inside to find Lauren on the couch watching TV with a tub of ice cream, like where did she get that?

"Hey babe" She called out

"Hello" I said, oh shit I forgot to call her and ask her what she wanted to eat, i'll just have to head back out.

"Hey babe?" I said

"Yeah?"

"What did you want to eat?" I asked her as I walked towards here, reaching her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I really could go for a burger right now" She said setting down the ice cream and licking her lips

"Well then you get a burger" I smiled and picked up my car keys again about to head out the door when a hand stopped me by grabbing my wrist, I looked back only to see Lauren standing there with a sad smile on her face.

"Yeah?" I asked confused as to why she stopped me

"I have to tell you something when you get home" She looked me dead in the eye as she spoke, whatever she had to tell me was serious, maybe she was going to tell me she was pregnant but who knows, only Lauren does.

I nodded and leaned down to lock our lips in a passionate kiss, once I pulled away she buried her face in the crook of my neck and mumbled "I Love You" before she kissed my neck and pulled away to go back and sit on the couch with her ice cream.

I walked out of the apartment and went back into my car, starting it up and drove out of the complex and over to the nearest burger joint.

-

Once I arrived back home with the food, i opened the door and Lauren shot up form the couch and walked over to me to help me out, she took the bag of food (of course) and set it on the table and then she sat down.

"Thank you baby!" She exclaimed as she already started to dig in, I reached into the bag and pulled out the burger I had gotten for me and stared to eat with Lauren, and if I may say she ate that burger so quick, she was half way done by the time I started.

"Damn, Someone's hungry" I chuckled as she just smiled at me with her mouthful.

"Y-Yup" She stuttered, I wonder why she's stuttering, she only stutters when she's nervous like why would she be nervous now we are just eating.

"Hey whats wrong?" I placed my hand over her and rubbed my thumb over her hand, trying to calm her down.

"Nothing" she looked down at her lap

"Babe you know you can tell me anything right?" I said in a calm voice

"I-I Know I'm just scared" She said and she did look scared but why would she be scared to tell me something?

"Anything you could possibly say couldn't change how I feel about you if that's what you're scared of" When I said that she relaxed a little but not much. "Well if you were cheating on me it would change how I feel about you but yeah" I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts "But your not cheating on me right?" She immediately shook her head and croaked out a 'no'

"Then whats wrong?" I asked bringing my hand to her cheek to cup it, she leaned into my hand and savories the moment.

"I-I'm Pregnant" Right then I swear time froze, I tried to prepare myself for this moment but I guess nothing could prepare me.

"H-how far along a-are you?" I stuttered out

"I Don't know" She said, well i'm kind of glad she hasn't gone to any appointments without me you know because i'd like to experience that to.

"W-When did you find out?" I asked trying to suppress my stutter

"Three weeks ago" I nodded

"So we're going to have a baby?" I asked still in a daze

"Yes, are you mad?" she asked, sadness lace her voice

"No!" I nearly shouted

"W-What?" She said in disbelief "How?"

"I Kind of figured you know? With the cravings and mood swings along with the sickness, I believed there could be a possibility but I was going to wait for you to tell me" she immediately leaped into my lap and held onto me, she started crying. Why was she crying?

"Babe why are you crying?" I rubbed her back trying to calm her down

"I-I Thought Y-You'd Leave" She choked out, trying to stop crying

"I'd never leave you baby" I kissed the top of her head and she snuggled closer to me, like she was holding on for dear life.

"I Love you" she whispered

"I love you too" And with that she was out I swiftly picked her up and carried her to my room and laid her down on my bed, I covered her up and kissed her forehead telling her goodnight.

Once Lauren was good I walked out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen to clean up, while I was cleaning I thought about a lot of things one of them being of how thankful I am to have bought a two bedroom apartment and another being, how were we going to do this when they have a WORLD tour in a few months! Of course I was going with but Lauren would be pregnant, she wouldn't be able to do her dances and shit because she'd be like seven months pregnant!

Maybe they can delay it till after she delivers?

Lets hope so...

A/N: Okay Not the best but its the best I could so :)

I'll post a few chapter tomorrow :) BYE

Updated A/n:

Cynthia stop you're cringy ^ wait you still are, and I past me needs to chill with the smiley faces