Chapter 71

As we took our seat I looked over to where Camila was sitting, about a row behind me, she looked really nervous and yet she doesn't even know that Alyssa will be at the airport to pick us up.

During the flight nothing really happen, all we did was eat and talk, well talk through text even though we were right next to each other.

After we landed Camila looked as to if she was shaking, I walked over to her and took a hold of her shaking hand, she looked at me with a questioning expression.

"You okay Mila?" I asked, she quickly nodded.

"Yeah of course I mean why wouldn't I be?" She paused and thought for a moment "Wait, I'm like really nervous cause like I'm going to meet Alyssa in person later today and what if she doesn't like me or what if I'm not a good kisser since I've never had my first kiss? She said and continued to ramble on about how she was nervous and scared about things that would never happen.

"Alright, you need to chill out Mila." I said and I released her hand and placed both of my hands on her shoulders, shutting her up instantly "Alyssa will like you no matter what, she may have already kissed a few people but that won't matter at all to her cause she has you now, you're all that matters to her Mila, honestly she tells me all the time, and just saying she's just as nervous as you are" She looked down at her hands and was fiddling with a rings she had on, her eyes met mine once more.

"Thank you Y/N, I need that" She said then pulled me in for a quick friendly hug, after we released each other she went towards the baggage claim area while I waited for Lauren to catch up, she watched our interaction with a smile on her face.

"That was nice" Lauren said, the smile never leaving her face.

"I have to tell you something" I said and the smile that she held instantly dropped, a frown taking over her features.

"What is it?" She asked, I let out a breath and told her.

"Alyssa... she's here, she's the one that's going to pick us three up not my random other friend" I confessed and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god Camila's going to freak out" She said as she slapped the back of my head repeatedly, telling me how stupid I was.

Lauren finally left me alone when Camila called her name cause she was grabbing our bags for us, I went over to claim Maverick while she did that.

On my way to get Maverick I passed by the one place I figured I'd find Alyssa, the bar.

I would've thought that she would just be chatting with the male bartender, trying to make new friends but instead I found her with a shot glass in hand and her about to drink it.

Since I need to have a sober Alyssa for this plan of her driving us home to work, I rushed over to her and snatched the drink out of her hand, slapping her in the back of the head repeatedly just like Lauren had done to me a few minutes prior.

Alyssa stopped my hands and put them down to my sides.

"You're stupid. Why the fuck are you drinking when you're the one who's gonna drive us home?" I asked and I smacked her one last time.

"Ouch! Hoe stop, I'm sorry my nerves just got the best of me but I've only had one so I'm good" Alyssa explained while I just nodded, I took her hand and dragged her out of the bar area and with me towards where I had to go to get Maverick.

Once we had collected Maverick we headed back towards where Lauren and Camila were going to be waiting. We spotted both of the girls who were standing in front of us, talking about something.

Lauren pulled out her phone and quickly typed out a message, then suddenly my phone buzzed telling me that I had received a message. I pulled out my phone and saw that the person who Lauren had texted was me.

Lauren: BABE

Lauren: CAMILA WANTS TO FACETIME ALYSSA

Lauren: JKASHk h

Y/N: Well shit, Alyssa with me now and I've got Mave so I'll tell her to hide in the bathroom or something

Lauren: Good deal

"Go to the bathroom" I demanded, didn't bother to even look at her.

"Why? I don't have to go to the bathroom though" She said and I just wanted to slap her again, god she's so stupid.

"Camila's going to call you on facetime and can't see your surroundings" I explained and her eyes widened, she quickly nodded and headed towards the bathrooms.

I turned around and watched as Alyssa made her way to the bathrooms, from behind me I could head footsteps approaching me, at a rather slow pace.

"Aye mama you gotta nice ass" I heard someone say from right behind me, I quickly turned around ready to tell the person off when I realized that it was Lauren who had complimented my ass, I gave her a smile while she game me a smirk, Camila was standing right next to her, her phone raised up to her face and I'm guessing that she was talking on the phone with Alyssa.

Lauren continued to eye me up and down, I just ignored her and watched Camila as she talked with Alyssa, Camila turned the camera to face me and I wave at Alyssa who was only a few feet away in the bathroom.

"Hey babe?" Alyssa said through the phone, Camila hummed in response. "I've gotta go, see you later yeah?" Alyssa said and Camila nodded sadly, sad to see her girlfriend go so soon.

"Bye" Camila said then shut off her phone and looked down to the ground, from the corner of my eye I could see Alyssa come out of the bathroom and slowly make her way behind Camila, since Lauren was standing next to me she could see Alyssa, a big smile appeared on her face as she pulled out her phone and began to record the precious moment.

Alyssa was right behind Camila when she tapped on her shoulder, Camila looked confused but when she turned around her eyes went wide and she looked to as if she was going to pass out, luckily she didn't.

With quick thinking Camila launched herself at Alyssa and engulfed her in a tight koala hug.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" Camila whispered into Alyssa's neck, Alyssa kissed the top of Camila's head and held her close as if she never wanted to let her go.

A/n:
The original version of this chapter was way more cringy then this one js...