Chapter 21

Camila: GIVE ME THE BANANA'S!

I chuckled at the response I had gotten from Camila, I swear that girl is something else.

I was standing by the door next to the bodyguard. His name was Rob, Rob and I would occasionally converse but other then that it was pretty quiet, the only sound you could hear was the ding of my phone when I received a message from the girls.

I had set most of the stuff I brought on the ground by now, well the pizza's and the wings, I know I shouldn't set my food on the ground and shit but it was hot and burning my hands. I was still holding the teddy bear and flowers along with the banana's cause those things weren't going to burn my hand, I can't really believe that those girls talked me into bringing all this stuff.

I few minutes ago the girls sent me a message saying that they were right behind me, that was false, I even looked behind me and saw nothing but a wall, I decided that I should reply.

Y/N: Liars, I'm standing in front of a wall, I have to admit you guys scared the shit outta me there for a bit, I'm like really nervous to meet you...

I stood there for a few seconds well until I heard three sets of footsteps approaching the area, I took a few steps to the side until I was around the corner a little bit.

"Girl's? What are you doing out here?" Rob said in a stern tone, wondering why 3/5's of the Fifth Harmony girls were standing in front of him right before the show.

"Have you seen a girl out here, her name is Y/N and she said she gave you pizza" I heard Camila say.

I set the pizza and bag of wings back onto the ground and waited until the talked a little more, so that maybe I could ease my nerves a bit.

"Yeah shes just ov-" Rob started but cut himself off when he noticed I wasn't where I was not even ten seconds ago "Where did she go? I could've sworn not even a couple seconds ago she was just standing right there" Rob said, sounding confused as hell.

"Here, lets just call her, maybe she went to the bathroom or something?" Normani said as she pulled out her phone to dial my number, when I heard her say that I decided to just come out from behind the corner.

The girls had their backs to me but Rob saw me as I slowly walked towards the girls, Rob smiled and was about to say something to the girls but I surprisingly brought my hand up to my mouth and shushed him and continued to walk up behind them.

The girls all huddled around Normani and her phone as they waited for her to call me.

I was right behind them now and I reached my arm out to tap on Dinah's shoulder, right as I did my phone started ringing like really loud, but right before it started ringing I managed to hit Dinah's shoulder, she started screaming which thus caused the other girls to scream, Camila jumped into Normani and Normani held onto her for dear life.

My phone continued to ring as I laughed my ass off at the sight in front of me, I looked over at Rob who was chuckling slightly, trying not to embarrass the girls anymore.

All of the girls had their eyes closed and were huddled with one another.

"Rob! Kill it!" Camila screamed as she pointed at the direction I was in, her eyes still closed.

"Guys, chill" I said as soon as I regained my composure.

They all immediately opened their eyes and looked at me, as soon as their eyes landed on me their jaws dropped, they okay?

"Good god" Normani mumbled under her breath, stuck in a daze like the rest.

I cleared my throat feeling uncomfortable under their gaze, they quickly snapped out of their daze and started to awkwardly shift in their spots.