Rebel Daze: Episode {6}

*POV*

Owen Blackbourne

*Media*

One Night Only ; Dreamgirls ; Jennifer Hudson ( I couldn't find a "mood" song)

*Date Published*

May 15, 2016

*Note*

The !!! symbols are where my attempt at a sexy scene starts although it does not go into specific kind of details because I know I'd mess that up hugely

*Episode 6*

My Ultimate Rebellion? Dirtying Perfection

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Rebellion Tip 6: Speak your mind, especially when others are afraid or hesitate to do so.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Tomorrow," her husky voice spoke, millimeters from my own suddenly dry lips. What if I licked them? Purely to wet them of course. Would my tongue catch the taste of her lips, surely the sweetest nectar the gods had ever created lay upon them. Would that sexy wet pink muscle dart out and allow me to wrap my own around it, allowing me entrance into her warm wet caverns a mere imitation of where I really wanted to be in that moment?

Would Sang really be mine tonight?

My mind wouldn't stop recalling the way that the afternoon had gone yesterday. I'd been alerted from the others that Sang had a surprise for me, Sean, and Silas who had all unfortunately had to leave before she awoke that morning.

When I had arrived at the house, it was to be faced with quite a few new discoveries. The major one being that Sang had already talked Sean-who'd somehow arrived earlier than me--into letting her get her ears pierced...and her tongue. Heaven knew why she wanted that one, but I suspect it was to do with her intense like of Mr. Coleman's own tongue ring. Secondly, she had dyed her hair. Without any input from Gabriel. I silently asked him if he was alright-even I knew how sensitive he could be about things that he declared his domain-but he informed me that he was quite satisfied with the way that things were going. Of course, he wouldn't recommend dying her hair all the time, but if she liked the pink, who was he to deny her this change?

Lastly, Sang demanded I take her out for a date the next night. All day yesterday, she had enjoyed her time giving him and his brothers heart attacks at High Heaven-a park of trampolines where she took the chance to flip and jump every time the opportunity arose. When she'd finally tired, she'd grinned that little evil grin and decided that the could go paintballing next. Which she used to showcase her superior skill in aiming and firing with unerring accuracy at rapid paces. She'd taken great joy in shooting him personally.

And then it was today, and I had spent the day poring over possible date ideas in my head. Only for her to text me, alerting me that she would enjoy a night in with me. At my home. She only wanted time with me, she said.

I'd asked her so many times today if she really thought she was ready for this. She said yes every time, with little to no trembling, and absolutely zero lie or forcedness in her features. I wasn't sure if she was sexually active with my brothers. They hadn't volunteered the information and I hadn't asked her, out of respect for her privacy. I knew, for myself, that she and I hadn't had much time to be alone together let alone engage in such practices. With her joining the Academy and taking on multiple missions, added to my own missions, and the necessity of sharing her time with 8 others, when we were together, it was rarely enough time to do so.