Rebel Daze: Episode {4A}

*POV*

Sang Sorenson

*Media*

Legendary by DJ Khaled, Chris Brown & Keyshia Cole

*Date Published*

May 15, 2016

*Episode 4A*

I Am Not a Cuddly Bunny!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Rebellion Tip 3: Stand up for your beliefs and for people who share them.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The next day, I awoke still feeling light, as if I'd been worried and afraid of my stepmother and hiding away from Marie's words for the entire time that we'd been apart. It was as if singing that song to them, even knowing it would never change the way that my former stepmother saw me.... I don't know; it's just that, even knowing that, I sang it and I sang it to them, and I felt so much better.

I spent a little longer in the bathroom this morning because I couldn't stop smiling long enough to brush my teeth and so kept brushing the same ones over and over. At least the tingly feeling was there and felt like it would stay for a while, I thought running my tongue over my teeth.

When I went back into the bedroom, I bounced in place, grinning at my outfit of the day, or OOTD as I had taken to calling them in my head.

I wondered what was on the agenda for today. I don't think I have another class with Professor Kota, though I didn't exactly hate the last one. Kota had a strength in his voice that made listening to him as easy as kissing him though I freely admit the latter is far more enjoyable.

What looked like a letterman's jacket was paired with a pair of pink jeans and a black skull cap. The shoes were pink and white to match the jeans and sunglasses that were with them. There was also a white tank top with what looked like a pink scarf attached to it that would go around my neck. This time, Gabriel had also left a bag with it so I guessed we would be going somewhere to do. In true Gabriel fashion, he had also pre-stocked it with makeup, hairstyling items, etc. and even a packet of gum, cell phone charger and a few tampons even though my time of the month was nowhere near arriving just yet.

When I made it downstairs, only Victor and Silas were here

When I made it downstairs, only Victor and Silas were here. My mouth wanted to form a pout at the others' absence, but I was happy to have them at least. I hugged Victor first as he was the nearest, even though he tried to hold me off until he could remove his "I'm Sleeping with the Cook" apron. He didn't want me to dirty my outfit but the only thing that could get me away from him without my hug and kiss was seeing Silas come over to us. Silas' "The Cook's Sleeping with Me" apron plus Victor' s was too much and I felt a laugh burst from my gut and out through my mouth as if I had zero control.