Unexpected turnouts

No p.o.v

It was the Christmas holidays and it was new years eve tonight. Natsu had a suprise for Lucy so he texed her to meet her on the Sakura Bridge at 7pm. When she got the text she was so happy she could she him since they were going out however disappointed as well since she noticed his weird behavior.

He would say he's busy with Lissana, don't get Lucy wrong, she and Lissana are great friends, she doesn't mind but it's like he's pushing Lucy away from him. Lucy went to Levy's house to ask if they could go shopping for clothes since she wanted to look nice for her boyfriend. Levy said yes and they both dashed for the mall, they entered the shop Aquarious. Lucy brought a light pink dress, which goes down to knees, and pink stilletoes. Levy had the same outfit but different colors obviously.

After their shopping Lucy and Levy went to vist Cancer the hair dresser to get their hair done. Lucy had her hair up and some of it comming out. Levy just had it down but curled on the ends. Lucy paid Cancer and thanked him since she knew she could count on him! Next they went to Aries's Makeover to have their make up done. They both had light make up since they didn't want to look like creeps.

She said good bye to Levy and headed home. When she arrived it was 5pm so she made a small dinner since she didn't know what was going to happen later. She finished her dinner and washed the dishes, She quickly put her dress, stilletoes and coat on. She quickly grabbed her bracelet that Natsu gave to her to show how much he loved her and then head to the bridge because she would take 30 minutes to get to there.

When she arrieved she saw all the couples holding hands and waiting for the new years eve festival to happen. It was 7pm and Natsu wasn't their yet so she sat on the bench and waited for a while untill he would come. It had been 20 minutes since then and he still hadn't shown up untill her bracelet broke off and then she saw pink hair in the crowd, but then white hair as well. When the hair came closer she realised that Natsu and Lissana were holding hands. Lucy started at them with disbelieve and pain she started to cry.

"How could you Natsu!"She shouted whilst crying

"What do you mean Luce?" He looked confused and then suddenly realised he had to meat her at the bridge and 7.

"Don't you dare call me Luce Natsu and Liss i thought you were my friend yet you and Natsu were going out!" She cried in pain

"Luce it's not what you think!" He tried to reason with her.

"Then what! You were using me to hang out with her or did you just think that i wouldn't notice!" She cried.

"What do you mean you wouldn't notice?"Natsu looked at Lissana and she didn't know either.

"That you have been avoding me and spending time with her, you know we're though and yet you were the to show me boys aren't heartless and cared for girls" She shouted quickly and ran to her house crying but before she could escape Natsu grabbed her hand.

"Luce let me exp..." he was cut off

"There's nothing to explain ok Natsu, don't you get it, I waited for 20 minutes and you arrived with her and do you know what hurts the most! That you and Liss were the only people i could trust except from Levy, Erza and Mira."she said and Natsu let go cause he could't bare to see Lucy hurt by him. And Lissana came to calm down Natsu and told him all he had to do is explain since she didn't understand what actually happened but still he should of appologised for his lateness {<- is that even a word?}. Suddenly Natsu realised her bracelet was broken and picked it up.

When Lucy got home she called Levy and told her everything what happened,she said she would come tommorow to discus what on earth happened between them two. After the talk she got out of her clothes, wiped off the make up and got into pyjamas. She went crying to bed and had a nightmare as well.

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THEIR CHARACTERS ONLY HIRO MASHIMA DOES:) I AM BASING THIS OF THE SCHOOL FAIRY TAIL AND PLZ DO NOT JUDGE CAUSE IT'S MY FIRST FANFICTION;)