Chapter 7 Symptoms

Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone whose been reading and voting!

This part is from Katherines POV>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It's been a 6 months since Liam and I started dating. It was so romantic, the way he asked me to be his girlfriend. It ws my birthday and we went out to dinner that night. I was so excited, because he said it was doing something special. I  didnt know where we were going, but i felt the need to dress up.

         Liam had taken me to a nice restraunt with a view of the ocean. After we were done eating and took my hand and lead me out to the balcony. I stepped outside and immediatelty  was hit with the smell of salt water. I took huge swiff of it and smiled. I had always loved he ocean. I didn't realize that I was just standing there, until Liam took my hand again and lead me to the ledge. Fireworks began sprouting up from the ocean bay and I was filled with joy. I turned to LIam and kissed as if my life depened on it. He kissed me back with the same intensity.

      I thought that nothing could get any better. But boy was i wrong. He took a step back and I was a little confused at first. But he took  my shoulders gently and turned my around towards the ocean. I gasped at what I saw. My eyes filled with tears and I turned back around and kissed with as much intensity as the first. Right out on the ocean there was streams of fire that said, 'Girlfriend?'. i have no clue how he did it yet I was ecstatic! I practically yelled, "YES!" I saw relief flood through him, and I smiled.

          I smiled at the memory. It really was a great night. I  did my makeup and hair, and was done right when the doorbell rung. I let someone else get it and checked myself one more time in the mirror. Not to brag but I did look good. I smirked and began to  walk downstairs to where I heard the voices. Sitting on the couch was Lilah and Liam. I couldn't help feel a little nervous. I knew Lilah liked him. How? Everytime I tallked about Liam I would notice how sad she'd get. I gently pushed the thought to the back of my mind and smiled at Liam as he stood up and walked towards  me.

     He smiled his handsome smiled and said, "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight." My cheeks began a sligh pink color as I tried to look away.

"Thank you." I replied. He gently took my hand and led me to the door. He waved to Lilah as did I, and we left. Liam opened his car door for me and I got into his sleek looking car, hopefully looking as graceful as possible.

     "So where we going?'" I asked. The question seemed to pop alot when I was with him. I didn't really mind since I loved surprises. He smirked but didn't say anything. I huffed and looked out the window. It felt like eternity before we got tp pur destination. We didn't talk throughout the car ride yet the silence  was comfortable.

          "Katherine? Are you just gonna sit there all night, or are you going to take my hand and have and amzing evening?" Liam spoke. I hadn't realized that I was just sitting with his hand outstretched to me.  I blushed and took his hand. He didn't let go as he led me along to where we were going, which was a dance floor. Why'd he bring me here? I was confused for a minute. And I could tell he noticed, he smirked. Liam pushed a few buttons and I was astonished. 

     It was beautiful! Everywhere lights were brightly lit. The smile upon my face was not coming off for the whole night. He stopped and watched me as I kept walking. Looking everywhere. My cheeks began to hurt. I turned towards Liam and he looks at me with a smile that shows absolute happiness.vI smiled and ran over to him. Giving him a huge hug, I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. He looked down at me, with such passion. I just hoped my face showed the same.

         He took me to the middle of the floor and we began to dance to music. I have no clue where it came from, but it was nice. We talked for a while. Just us. And I couldn't have been more happier. I was getting tired and so was Liam. He led me to a small table, big enough for the two of us but not for three. It was lit by a single candle, and our food was already sitting there when we got there.

  I dug in, I didn't realize how  I was hungry until i smelt the food. I look up and Liam was looking at me. "What?" i asked. "Have you ever thought about marriage?" he asked. I chocked on my food. and began coughing hysteically. Liam came around the table and pat my back. I waved him away, and had a drink. I didn't know what to say. Sure I thought about. Alot actually. But I'm shock.

"I-I- uhh.. I-.." what do I say!!? "I guess, I have." I say almost in a whisper. "Yeah, I have." I say more bolder. He just smiles and takes my hand and leads me to the floor again. I look at him confused. What was that about? I push it to the back of my mind instead of obssessing over it.

    I look at him, and couldn't help think how, luck I was. We danced and talked for a while. I started getting dizzy. But I just pushed it to the back of my mind and continued to focus on Liam and dancing. I felt a overwhelming wave of dizziness and I stumbled but caught myself at the last moment. I felt my energy drain from me, and my legs became weak. Was was wrong? I heard Liam call my name. "Katherine? KATHERINE?! Are you okay? Kather-."Tthat was all I heard before I passed out into a sea of darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam

~~~Hospital~~

   I had taken Katherine to a special dinner and dance. I know a little original. But I wanted tonight to be special.

     I finally got the courage to ask her about marriage. I'vee been thinking about it alot. I love her deeply and I know she feels the same. But when I asked her she seemed startled. Does she not want to? I thought as I pat on her back to keep her from choking to death. When she replied. I couldn't  help but feel satisfied. I smiled and led her to the dance floor. Everything was going smoothly, untill next thing I know Katheine is on the floor and that leads us to where we are know. The hospital.

I feel lonely. I feel like something bads going to happen. I ran my fingers through my hair working out the tangles as I went. I sure hope nothing was wrong. I sat there in the hospital chairs daydreaming. I didn't hear anyone come up until they spoke. "How is she?" I was startled out of my thoughts. I looked over and Lilah was sitting two seats down from me. I gave her a weak smile and shrugged. "I don't know. No one has told me anything." I replied. Lilah nodded and looked away. "What happened?" she asked after a few minutes. "I-I don't know. One minute we're dancing and the next she's laying on the floor passed out."

What's going to happen to Katherine? MY Katherine. What if something bad happened. No. Liam don't think like that, she will be fine. I needed to get my mind off the possible outcomes. So I turned to Lilah. She had that far off look in her eyes. I touched her shoulders, and she jumped a couple inches off her chair.

 I gave a weak laugh. She looked at me like I was crazy, but smiled. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I said. "It's okay." She said nodding. "I think we both really need someone to talk to. So do you want to play a game?" " Sure." Lilah nodded. "Okay, it's called the question game. I'll go first. What's your favorite color?" I asked. "Green, like the grass. What about you?" "Blue" she gave a hearty laugh. "what?" I asked. "It's just that every guy likes the color blue. So I thought it was funny, because your no different." I just chuckled, and shook my head "Funny that's what Katherine said too." An emotion crossed her face, but was quickly washed away and she just chuckled. And that's how we passed the time.

I found out we had a lot in common. We were having a great time just getting to know each other. That is, until the doctor appeared. "Lilah?" Lilah and I both stood up with concern washed upon our faces. "Y-ye-es right here." She stuttered. The doctor walked over to us and shook mine and Lilahs hands. The doctor nodded and smiled trying to lighten the mood, but I knew something was wrong. "What's wrong with her?" Lilah asked. "Katherine is fine, for right now. Katherine has.... a disease.... If not treated right, it can be possible fatal." I felt the air rush out of me. "Fatal?" I spoke more to myself.

That means Katherine could possible.. Die..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! Tell us if you like it and we'll continue!!!

COMMENT and VOTE!!! (:

~D&S(: