Chapter 14 - Find Something You Love To Do, You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, Cam..."

"No problem," he chuckles. "Is someone about to get his ass whipped?"

"I don't use whips, Cam..." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, right... So, you're finally letting us see how the training has gone?"

"Yep, you'll see this on Friday afternoon."

"That's good. We've been missing you at the club, and Liam is becoming impatient to have his friend around. Do you think he's ready?"

"Yes, I think he is. At the end of the day, he will have had many more hours of training than most of the Subs do in general. He'll be more than ready by Friday."

At that mention, Shannon raises his head and looks at me expectantly, with tons of questions in his eyes, but a frown of my eyebrows is enough to make him lower his head again.

"Great! Can't wait to see this! My next patient must have arrived, so I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, I'll see you on Friday anyway!"

We both cut the communication, then I drop my iPhone on my desk, cross my arms over my chest and sigh.

"I'm sorry, Master," Shannon murmurs, his head still cast down.

"As you should," I reply as I take the bag he left on my desk, take a look inside and return my attention to the little creep before me.

This naughty boy apparently went to a sex shop this afternoon! I lean over, resting my forearms on my thighs, and shove the plug in front of his eyes:

"What is this for?" I ask in a smug tone, refraining on scolding him when I see him roll his eyes.

"I... I liked it the other day... I thought I could get a larger one this time... Thought we could try it next weekend if you agree to go out again..." he stutters.

His face flushes in the cutest way as he speaks, making me smile. Ah, my naughty boy!

"Shannon, Shannon, Shannon... What am I going to do with you?" I comment with a chuckle, using my index finger to raise his head. A shy smile is displaying on his face, but the mischief is clear in his eyes. "C'mere!" I order, reclining in my armchair and tapping my thighs.

Shannon complies without an ounce of hesitation, obviously relieved I'm not angry. Straddling my lap, he laces his hands at the nape of my neck while my arms encircle his waist, and as our lips meet, my tongue forces inside his mouth for a deep kiss.

"Master..." he says after a minute. "May I ask a question?"

"Hmm"

"What is it you have planned on Friday?"

"While you were out, Aaron called and proposed to schedule your certification test on Friday afternoon, with him and Camden. If you pass, you will officially become a member of the Black Diamond."

"Really?" he squeaks, dropping his hands down to my chest.

"Yes, really," I confirm with a chuckle, but a shadow suddenly casts his bright expression, filling it with concern.

"Will you participate too? And what are these tests about exactly?"

"Stop worrying, Shannon. I will be in the room, but I won't participate since you're already my Submissive. As for the test in itself, it's nothing more than what I have been training you to. They will ask you to take certain positions, try your patience, trick you with distractions and maybe speak with you to see if you're consenting. Don't work yourself up, it's really not much."