Chapter 14 - Find Something You Love To Do, You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life

Start from the beginning

That jerk just can't help it. Aaron loves having a taste of all the Subs - at least those who are willing to enjoy the Master Dom's tool, but trust me, scarce are these who decline Aaron's offers for a night of hot sex! Well, Shannon is one he will only get to test, and not taste.

"How about you be serious for a minute?" I grunt.

"You're such a party-pooper..." he sighs. "But yes, it'll only be Cam and me. Josh is taking Liam away for the weekend."

"Okay, fine, that works. I hope Cam will be on his less-sadistic behavior!"

"Of course he will! When will you guys come to the Black Diamond then?"

"Not sure, maybe on Saturday. I want to collar him first though," I reply, smiling at the thought of the beautiful collar I already bought for him to wear at the club.

"Might be good to wait for an evening when Josh and Liam attend then. Shannon will probably appreciate to have his friend around on his first official visit. Liam will be able to mentor him and guide him inside the Subs' room," Aaron rightly suggests.

"Yes, you're right. I'll talk to Josh and decide on an evening next week then."

"Also, Mark... Shannon's activity sheet was missing in the scan you sent me..."

"Yeah, I know. He wanted to try a few things before grading all the activities," I explain.

"He's had enough time to get familiar with most of them now, so make him fill it. I want it on Friday when he takes the test. You know it's mandatory!"

"Yes, Master Dom! You'll have it on Friday!" I sigh.

Our conversation goes on for a bit, Aaron telling me about a couple of new Dominant members he needs to certify this afternoon, and we hang up shortly after. Since I am done with work, I give a quick call to my parents as well, and I'm pleased to hear they have arranged their vacation in Florida end of September.

I haven't spoken with my friend Camden in a long time either, so I try my luck and call him too. Well thought! He is on his lunch break, so we can catch up a little.

Cam has always been a special member of our group of friends, not that he is standing off because he counts just as much as the others do, but having dealt with a violent childhood and experienced things that a child should never go through, he was one we had to be cautious around. Fate decided to complicate his life further on, only worsening his own urges, but he never lost our support.

In the end, the BDSM lifestyle was his best therapy, allowing him to indulge in his violent instincts as a Sadist. Even if he keeps saying he will never use it for anything else than to relieve himself, I still hope he will meet a special masochistic Sub one day and settle down with him.

I am still on the phone talking to Camden when Shannon comes back and suddenly cannons into my office, squealing and displaying a small black bag in his hand.

"Huuggyyyyyy Beaaaaaaar!!! Look what I g..." He immediately stops at my scowl. "Sorry... didn't know you were on the phone..."

"Hold on a second, Cam..." I say in my phone, still louring at a contrite Shannon. "You can't barge into my office squealing like this, Shannon! Especially when you don't know if I am on the phone. I could have been with a supplier or a customer! Now put that bag down and come kneel beside me. You'd better keep quiet until I'm done!" I warn him firmly.

Shannon softly drops his purchase bag on my desk and gracefully drops to his knees on my left. Swiveling my desk chair, I shift until I am facing him and keep my eyes on his lowered head while I resume my conversation with Cam.