Chapter 19

I woke up to light snores and light shining in my eyes. I turned around and found my mates sleeping figure. He looked like a baby when he sleeps. Anyway back to the matter at hand. I need to go pee. Problem is his hand is around me and I'm trapped. Let's see think brain think.

Ohhhhh. I got a plan. I started wiggling around to loosen up his grip on me. Which worked, and wiggled down. I out a pillow with my smell on it and watched as he cuddled into the pillow. Awwww. Was that was done I ran to the bathroom did my business, and brushed my teeth.

I walked down stairs to make food which is me heating up waffles and pancakes with milk, jelly, maple syrup, and whipped cream. I was about to take a bite of my pancake when someone *cough* mate *cough* took it. I gave him my death stare but kept on eating ignoring this for now.

Why's the house so silent. Where's my brother and friends. Hmmm they might have stayed with their mates, oh well I shrugged me want my bed. Once finished I picked up my used dishes and cleaned them. Then put them back to there original place. I went up to my room to change then went back downstairs.

I've changed so much. But now they are back and I don't know what to do. Even though I know I'm not that weak little girl anymore, I'm still afraid them. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if my mom had stayed. Would I have ever meet my mate? Would I have different best friends?

I don't know. All I know is that everything would be different then how it is now. And I'm grateful for that, yes I have a bad past but that made me who I am today. A strong, intelligent, young lady. I never needed a mom there to teach my about the time of the month, about dating boys and all that sheez. I had my dad.

The man who was there for me. The one who cared for me and made me feel better when I got hurt. The person who gave me a twin brother, and older brother that I love with all my heart. It's so close to mothers day. And even though I don't have a female parental figure my dad is enough.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey everyone. I want to say sorry for late and short update. I know this isn't one of my best chapters. So yeah. But I guess I'm gonna be updating more often from now on cause of how happy I am. I'm finally gonna be able to meet my best friend from a long distance relationship. That's if my parents let me go. And I'm taking my friend. So yeah.