Chapter 17

We're back at the gym now. I'm starting to hate gym now. That's where I have been almost this whole day. I mean couldn't we have stayed outside or moved to the cafeteria at least cause people are starving.

"So I know you guys might think this is all a joke but it's not. Including one of the three packs here should realize a part of this is somewhat the same that happened to your pack a long while back. Cause I know my brother is still his same old ruse self, same as the Alpha some times I wonder why you guys are even called a pack." I said.

"What do you mean your old pack is here and brother." Yelled a 15 year old girl.

"That's true cause they are here. Hey Austin why don't we remind them how we look liked the day we left." I told him.

I turned my head towards him to see him nod.I stretched out my hand I used my witch power to show how we looked the day we ran away. So basically we look like 9-10 year old selfs. When I opened my eyes they all gasped then some girls awwwed at us yelling at us about how we looked adorable as kids.

"Lets just say that my name wasn't always the one I have now. My last name was Amyths. So how have you been Nickolas? Shocked to see your baby sister still alive." I asked.

"You've got to be kidding me you 4 have to be joking this is just a prank your pulling just look at you." A slut yelled.

"You think this is all a joke. Well it's not. You think I'm doing this for attention. Well I'm not I'm doing this because I have to I had no choice WHAT so ever to tell you. You wanna know why because my father and the moon goddess told me to tell you guys the truth so you wold help me."I said. I was shocked she thought this was a joke. I would never lie about something like this.

"Then let us see your father" she retored.

"Fine." I replied. I started a mini fire in the middle of the gym And called my father. We waited for 2 minutes until he showed up.

"What do you want I was about to beat your score on Mario Cart. But noooo." He whined.

"Dad you do realize there are the three strongest packs behind you right." I asked.

"Ohhh. Well nice to meet you people. And girls and sluts close your mouths before you catch a fly" he replied with a wave."Now why am I hear" he asked.

"Your hear because they don't believe you Lucifer are mine and Jake's father so could you like transform into your scary flame creature." I asked. And he did I am like seriously cracking up right now I have tears in my eyes. You should see there face of shock and fear. I took out my phone and took a picture to post on the internet.

After that he left and turns out they are gonna help us except some of the people.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for the short chapter and for not updating soon. I have just been busy with like I have to go to school to pick up my schedule locker number and combo and list and pay for the classes and all that and counting my siblings are in Mexico for vacation right now we have to go to there schools to pick up there school supplies list. So sorry about that.