Chapter 13

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I groaned and buried myself deeper into the pillows. I was about to go back to sleep when I just had to be woken up again.

"Lil' Red get up you have to go to school" my bro said.

"Please can't I just stay for today" I whined. I looked at him and gave him the puppy dog face I knew he couldn't say no to.

"N-Fine" he sighed.

When he walked out I went back to sleep and had the weirdest dream ever.

=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=Dream^=^=^=^^=^=^=^=^=^=^==^=^=^=^=^=^=^^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^

I was in a clearing. The moon shining up in the sky. The glow in the dark flowers brightening up the clearing. I was in a forest. I looked behind me and there was a waterfall. I jumped into the water and went behind the waterfall where I was met ny a beautiful women. She had brown curls, with a headband made of flowers, and a goddess outfit. All in all she was really beautiful.

"Hi there my child I know you might be wondering why you are here I presume?" She asked. She had a pretty voice.

"Moon Goddess. Yes if I may ask what am I doing here." I replied.

"I just came to say that you should show your true self no matter what people Brinkley them know who and what you are. Don't hide anymore. And to warn you to be careful for there is a battle coming and it was being lead by mission 2 so be careful." She warned. With that she became really blurry until I couldn't see her anymore.

^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^==^=End of Dream =^=^=^=^=^=^ =^ =^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^

Sorry for the scrappy chapter but I have been trying to update but I can't some days with Stem Presentation Projects going on in my school. And then being put in a group with three perverted boys. So I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thank you.