CHAPTER 3

Hey everybody the guy with the beanie is Nickolas, the other one is Mathew. The girl with the Purple stipe on her hair is Jessie and last but nont least Laura.
Song:If I ain't got you by Alicia keys not Ariana Grande.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

We looked at each other. Then back at 2 guys and 2 girls who had just arrived. They didn't look alike at all. I smelt their scent and I knew right away there were siblings.

They were looking straight at us with lust in there eyes. We turned to look at each other started talking through mind-link.

'What do we do?'I asked

'Let's just ignore them for now and wait awhile then we can tell them the truth but its gonna be more hard for you sis since the hybrid of five mythical creatures and being a white wolf well having three wolves ' my brother replied.

'Yeah and the less they know about us the less harm they are in' said Adam.

'Yeah since we haveade lots of enemies' said Annabelle.

With that we look at them our eyes talking for us saying sorry since they couldn't see our face just our eyes. With that we nodded at each other and started walking into the school.

We got inside and got the same stares. There was one I was looking back at to though by ex-mate with my older brother at his side. I can tell he bacame alpha and my brother the beta.

I looked at Austin and he was tense we knew they were gonna be able to smell us. We looked back at them but after a few seconds we made our way to the office. There was a lady there. She noticed we had gone in there and looked at us. I gasped at the lady I knew her my parents were really good friends with her and her mate. Austin gasped also.

"Auntie" I said

"Where have I heard your voice before"she said and started thinking.

"Aunt Mary" my brother said you can actually hear the crack in his voice. Ever since we became protectors ten 9 years ago we haven't seen any more family then my older brother until know.

When she heard my brother something clicked. She started crying and ran up to catching us in a bone crushing hug.

"That can't be your pack said you died from depression from your parents deaths."she said backing up to look at us."Can you guys take your hoods of."

"Sorry auntie we can't. Something changed over these 9 years and the less people know about us the better. Trust me we are protecting you with this."

I said with that she nodded her head understanding. She gave us our schedules. We had all the same classes.

1) Werewolf History Mrs.James

2) Math Mr.White

3) Science Mr.Cannonball

4) Free Period

5) Art Mrs.Candy

6) ELA Mr.Hogan

7) P.E. Mrs. Hall

With that we made our way to our social studies class.