CHAPTER 12

*Alex P.O.V*

I new my mate was hearing me singing. Nobody knows I could sing or dance except for Jake my brother and our friend Derek. They are the only ones that know. Sometimes I really wanna go home so that I could be myself again with them but that can't happen after what happened with my dad's wife's. Sometimes I wander what would happen if that never happened. Right now I'm in my 3rd period class. Since you already know Austin, Annabelle, Adam and of course our lovely mates are here also. I was looking out the window. I was looking at the forest because I thought I saw some bushes shake. I waited for ten more seconds until I saw a face look over the bushes.

A face I knew really well. I silently gasped I know our mates and my friends heard. "Jake" I whispered. I looked around to see if any one was looking. While I was doing that saw my friends looking at me with confusion written in their faces. I also knew since they were looking at us that they would find out our secret, but I didn't care. I teleported myself outside. When Jake saw me he ran over to me as I did him he picked me up and spun me around.

Whnm he put me down I pulled him in for a bone crushing hug. When we heard a protective growl. We pulled back and looked to see it came from my mate. Ever since we got back to school we have been avoiding them to let them get a little comfortable with is around but them not close to us. We still need to talk to them and explain. But right now I didn't care I wanted to be with my big brother.

"Lil' Red I missed you so much. You don't know how boring it has been without you and just being with Derek the whole time." Jake said in soft tone.

"Alex mind explaining or telling us who this is." Austin asked his face clearly stating his shocked.

"Here come with me I guess it's about time to tell you guys my past and why I don't trust people even if your related." I said sighing.

"Can we come too. You know because you still need to explain to us about the other day" Nickolas
Said.

I just nodded. I grabbed Jake's hand and we walked to the place I found, the same place where I contacted my father. Once we reached the place I summoned my father on the fire.

"To ahead and ask away" I said while walking over to my brother and sitting in the middle of his legs with ny back on his chest.

"Who is he?"Austin asked.

"He's my brother Austin. Lets just say this is my second life living."-Alex

"Why did you put in a fore if it's still day"-Annabelle

"Beca-"I was soon cut of by my father.

"What do you want Bethel" my father said in an annoyed voice.

"Daddy I'm not Bethel how many times do I have to tell you this"-Alex

"She's right dad we aren't Bethel so stop saying that"-Jake

"Oh hey, Shortie and Jake"-Devil

"Daddy how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not short I'm freaking fun sized"-Alex

"Ok Ok. Now why did you call"-Devil

"Well I guess it's time to give them answers"-Alex

"Well if your doin that than you don't need me so adios"-Devil

He little munchkin. He was supposed to help me with this. But monopoly someone doesn't like explanation. I waited for Jake to start off with the story of our lives. Since when we dothis he always talks first.

"Well our father is the powerful creature in he'll. He goes by a lot of names. Lucifer, Satan, Devil what ever you wanna call him."
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

We were just done explaining to Adam, Annabelle, Austin and our mates about me and them. They were shocked when we told them about mine and Jake's life story. I still don't understand why. Then I heard footsteps coming our way. I sniffed and knew who it was. I sprang upwards and looked to the right to see my dad.

"Daddy" I yelled while running over to him and hugging him.

"Hey there princess. I have bad news and its mission two. She never died" that's all he had to say for me and Jake to know who he was talking about. The rest didn't because we didn't tell them about my dad's wives and what they did to us, we just told them the rest.

"Lil' Red we're gonna be fine they won't hurt us. At least now we know who might be leading the rogues. I'll stay here with you and protect you with my life if I have to, like you did me. I won't let what that person do to you happen again. Not to you again your my baby sister so.it won't happen. Ok" Jake said in calming voice.

I turned to him and hugged him. My face in the crook of his neck. I nodded and let him pick me up. That's all I remembered before falling asleep.

Hey everybody I hope you like the book so far. This is my first book so I'll try my best to make it good.