CHAPTER 10

I've been walking for what felt like days. Ever since I ran out of the hospital I have been walking around the forest looking for a place where I could relax. There's stuff that no ones knows about me that I have kept a secret. This is my second life not my first. I am the devils daughter I also have a brother who cares about me named jake. Nobody knows this those. You might be asking why this is my second life. Will let's just say I was abandoned as a baby by my mother so was Jake so our father also known as Satan, Lucifer whatever you wanna call him took care of us since we were born. He got maried lots of times. There was two that where the worst though. His 30th wife whenever my dad wasn't home would eventually rape my brother and when my dad found out he called out his best men and killed her. Then the second time I was home alone with his 75th wife and she made me lose my memory but I eventually got it back. So months after I couldn't stand being there no more because of the memories so my father gave me a second chance to live here on earth. Let's say you age more hear than in hell.

So I've been looking for a hidden place that no one can find me in to be able to talk with my father and Jake again.

I finally found it its awesome. You can hear all the sounds of the animals.

"With this fire, I wish my father appear, to guide me to him, so we can see each other again" I said.

"What do you want know, Bethel"

"Wow I thought ever since you gave me my second life that your guy's manners would have improved"

"Lil' red" my brother yelled.

"Sweetheart" my dad, Lucifer, yelled.

"OK I only called to say hi, I'm doing well, and wanted to check up on you guys, so yeah"

"OK we've been fine, also so how are you doing" -Jake

"You now how this rouge killed my fake mom and dad here on earth" I asked

"Yeah we know, let me guess you found him again, and you fill the leader is closer to you than you thought right sweetheart," my father answered.

"Yeah it just doesn't make sense though who would be going after me I mean I get it when I get super mad a tribal tattoo shows on my face but I don't know what I am. I know all my creatures are rare, even my demon side but I don't get my wolfs. And before you ask yes I said wolves. One for hell, heaven and earth, but I haven't shifted into heaven or hell one at all."

I was about to keep talking when I herd a branch snap I ended the call with my dad and went to check it out. There was nothing around so I went back to the house.