Chapter 18

We are finally out the gym. And I'm so happy, when they told us we could leave, I literally ran out of there knelt down and kissed the street. My brother and friends including our mates were laughing at me.

"So what do you guys wanna do now that we are out?"I asked while getting up and dusting myself off.

"Why don't we spend sometime with our mates and get to know them?"Annabelle suggested. We all turned to our mates and they had big smiles on their faces.

We all agreed and went to different places with our mates. Me and my mate just went my house and to my room.

"So we are going to go some place that no one knows about well now you do"I said. I grabbed his arm and lead him to the back of closet. I separated a pile of my clothes and pressed a small button at the top.

The little cabinet flipped and we stepped on the rectangular ground infront and watched as it turned again. I looked to my side and burst out laughing. Matthew's face was one of shock, his eyes were bulging out like bid saucers and his mouth was wide open.

Once he saw me laughing he pouted and playfully glared at me. In which I just smirked at.
We went to the sofa and sat down playing some video games. In which I won. When we hot hungry and went to the kitchen inside my cave to make food. Well attempting to make food.

Let's just say that half way through I might have thrown a grape at him that I was snacking on and that started a tremendous food fight. At the end I won, fair and square.

We eventually got off the ground and changed. Once that was done we just heated up popcorn and watched movies which led to us cuddling and falling asleep.

************************************************************

So hey sorry for the late update let's just say I was gonna update a long time ago but my dad started to cough a lot at first we thought it was just because he smokes and thought it was a problem with his lungs but it got worse and we are making an appointment with a doctor for him to do a check up because he might have a disease that runs in his side of the family. My siblings have been sick also they have been getting fevers and throwing up a lot, my sister couldn't even talk right for some time from all the coughing she has. So yeah I'm sorry for the lat update. And I'll update the next chapter soon enough.