7th Grade

L a u r e l l e

This school year was a breeze, but talking to the kids about the move was not. Troye cried, for literally hours. He called us mean and said that we hated him. Steele wasn't very happy either but he didn't cry. Sage and Tyde don't really know the difference, Sage is going to start 1st grade in Perth once we get settled.

Tyler, who I was expecting to take it horribly, didn't take it bad at all. He was sad about it, but for the most part he was just his usual self. I've heard the two boys talking about the move, Tyler telling Troye that he would be okay and how when they were older Troye could come back.

It was sad to hear as a mom, Troye was so angry. With us, with life, with everything...I didn't think such a tiny body of a twelve year old could hold so much hate.

Troye was at Tyler's now, we are getting ready for the wedding. I've gotten all the little details ready and a limo is going to pick up the boys and Jackie and then come get Codi, Sage and I. Jackie was super excited, so were the kids. Tyler was excited to stay in a hotel after the reception and Troye was staying with him.

I was finishing up my makeup when I heard the limo beep, then shrieking of Codi and Sage.

"Its like we are princesses" Codi said twirling in her lilac dress and pulling Sage towards the car to get a better look. Jay climbed out in a pair of leggings and a t-shirt with her hair and makeup done.

"Gets go ladies we are running late" she smiled and the two girls scampered into the backseat. I double checked that I remembered everything and closed the door behind me. Shaun still inside getting ready, he was meeting us there in time for the wedding with Tyde.

It would take him that long to just to get ready being as everything was all packed up. The boxes were everywhere and I feel so disorganized because we are living out of boxes, the moving service is coming tomorrow.

"Thank you El for all your help" Jackie says to me smiling, the kids talking wildly about how cool it is to be riding in the limo.

"its nothing" I say smiling "I'm just really happy that you're happy."

She shoved me a little, telling me that I'm making her blush and she wants to complements to stop. She turned to her phone, scrolling through her Facebook and liking things along the way. I was absent mildly looking out the window when a conversation caught my attention.

"I don't w-wanna go" Tyler said quietly to Troye

"Tilly its gonna be okay, we practiced and you going to do fine. You are a great talker" Troye reassured him, pulling the older boy's body close and hugging it tightly

"T-Troye I can't breath" Tyler huffed out

"I don't care I'm hugging you" Troye beamed a smile

"you're a-annoying" Tyler said rolling his eyes

"You love me, I am the Troye Sivan"

"What am I going to do without you" Tyler said, a hint of sadness in his voice

"I thought we weren't talking about that" Troye said sadly

"well its hard to not talk about it, you are leaving" Tyler said

Troye crossed his arms "Well I don't wanna talk about it" he growled lowly

"I don't even want to go its stupid, we are just going to have to move again. Its a stupid job and he should just quit because than I can stay here and be happy and be with you. But no, my parents are dumb and they rather move us around, I wanna stay here I hate them"