6th Grade

t y l e r

We are on our way to lunch, Troye and I have every single class together. We also get to sit next to each other. I that its because I still don't talk. My stomach hurts when someone tells me I have to talk.

"Tyler chocolate or vanilla?" Troye asked as we found out usual lunch table. I held up one finger to tell him chocolate.

Troye's friends came and sat at our table like they always do. Alex was leading a conversation with his other friend Ryan. Troye came back and handing me the plastic cup of pudding

"T-t-thank you-u" I said, ugh stupid stutter.

Troye smiled "Try again, no stutter this time"

I rolled my eyes, that was easy for him to say. I know that the was just trying to help but...it's not fair. Why do I have the problem.

"Come on you can do it, take your time" Troye said

I took a deep breath, concentrating on the task he gave me, "Thank-thank yo" I said

Troye smiled and I shoulder bumped him, he maybe younger than me but he was smart and better at most stuff.

Troye joined in on the conversation, adding in with Alex and Ryan. I liked the other two boys, but they were just a bit loud for me.

I generally don't like school as a whole because its loud but a least I'm not alone here. Even now Troye tried to involve me in the conversation and I just roll my eyes at him

I'm glad that he's my best friend. I tell him everything

Well almost everything..

I am keeping one thing from him, I know that it sounds crazy but I don't think I like girls. I think I like boys, their nice hair and pretty eyes. Girls are okay though...

I'm afraid to tell Troye, what if he thinks its weird and stops talking to me. What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

It's weird because all the other boys talk about girls but I rather sit with the girls and talk about boys. I guess thats wrong though.

Why can't I sit wight he girls? They smell good and talk about music and cool stuff. All Ryan and Alex talk about is making the baseball team.

Sports are stupid too. Whatever. I just want school to be over today, Troye and I are hanging out (again).

~

The rest of the school day was quick. I had a quiz in math and we watched a movie in spanish. (tell me how that makes  sense, I don't talk in english what do they even expect)

Troye's dad was picking us up from school and we are going to the Mellet's house, Codi is coming too. Steele was watching us kids while the adults went to dinner.

"Whadda ya wanna do today Tilly?" Troye asked me as we sat int he way back of the car

"Um...watch TV" I whispered. We started a new television show last week, we always watch the same show at the same time.

"we always do that" he whined

"Okay so what do you wanna do then" I asked quietly

"I want to have a spa trip, like we can plat pretend like we used to and pain nails, Sagey and Codi can play too" Troye said

"Sounds great Troyeboy" I smiled

The car pulled into Troye's driveway and the five of us kids piled out. I can't believe that  Steele is old enough to keep an eye on all of us. That must be scary.